morrissey frink thread!

Thank you. I just bought it, its a Fujifilm finepix F70 EXR. Point and shoot but it has a 10x zoom. I just took like 100 pics, using every different setting and hoping a few would come out. :thumb:

Thank you for the information. I really like the grain of your pictures and the colors...you make Morrissey beautiful....I know he is already gorgeous but your picures pay tribute to him :yum:

Ah I missed a few

DSCF0272.jpg
VERY frinky. Thank you for these great pics!

Does this sign belong to any of you? lol.

DSCF0281.jpg

Mememememememe!!!!!!!!! Hooray! :thumb:

Thank you for the information. I really like the grain of your pictures and the colors...you make Morrissey beautiful....I know he is already gorgeous but your picures pay tribute to him :yum:

That is really nice of you to say. I think there's too much noise in the pics (I'm a super perfectionist) but I'm glad others think they're good. :D

Mememememememe!!!!!!!!! Hooray! :thumb:

YAY! :guitar:

That is really nice of you to say. I think there's too much noise in the pics (I'm a super perfectionist) but I'm glad others think they're good. :D

I can understand...but I don't like picures too sharp. I like to have a bit of grain that makes the pictures warmer and real.

For Spyder:
Shamelessly continuing to nick sweetness' photos

I'd like to draw your attention to Exhibit B:
Slide1.jpg

:D

OMG! ALICE!! YAY!!! Tomorrow night is going to be AWESOME!

f*** the tour page, I'm posting this here.
I just got back from the Oakland show.

How do I even describe this? If you ever have a chance to see him at the Paramount theater in Oakland, CA, DO IT. I had a pit ticket (sold my first born and all). There was NOTHING in between me and the stage. I was leaning on the stage the whole time. OMG. :eek:

Doll and the Kicks were OK. She's not my style but the music sounded decent. I was having a really hard time paying attention to it though.

Doll and the Kicks walked off, and the entire pit ran to the stage. There were only about 40 people, so I could actually breathe.

Morrissey came out, smiling and shaking hands with the fans to the right. He was wearing a turquoise shirt and jeans (hooray for me!). The shirt was a great color on him. He went to the center and started singing "This Charming Man." There was a lot of cord flinging. At one point I almost got hit with it - that would have made me happy!

Morrissey looked absolutely amazing. He looked very happy, strong, and just plain gorgeous. There he was right in front of me, and he was even more beautiful than I had remembered him. I'm going to have to start going through my thesaurus for adjectives - he was splendid, perfect, alluring, joyful, lively, divine, yummy.

He was very playful, chatting up the crowd. He said "I was in my hotel room and did something I swore I would never do again. I picked up the television remote and started flipping through the channels trying to find" something watchable. "97, 98, 99, 1, 2, 3, 4...and after an hour...nothing! Why is that? Can you tell me why there is nothing to watch on American TV?" One fan said something about the state of the world, and Morrissey agreed, but said "It's not that, no." Then someone else said it was because Morrissey wasn't on enough. He said "Good answer, but it's not very realistic." Then he asked, "Could you imagine me on The View? I can!" He went down the line and accepted our gifts at one point - a few letters, a Frank Sinatra LP, and my letter and book (Jasper Fforde, if anyone cares), pretending to be surprised, "Is this for me? Thank you."

It seemed to be a little chilly in the theater. Although not captured on camera, I enjoyed seeing Morrissey's nipples poking through his shirt. Brrr! From what I could tell when the shirt tails came out of the jeans, Morrissey was not wearing knickers tonight.

I was wearing my newly made "Morrissey Frink Squad" t shirt. At the beginning he walked by and squinted quizzically at it. Later he came by and made a circle over his own chest where my logo was and said something like "I like that shirt." :D

Sadly for us, due to the chill, Morrissey walked off briefly after "How Soon Is Now" and changed his shirt off-stage. Not fair, Morrissey! I drove 4 hours to see your incredibly frinky shirtless body up close, and I was denied.

He came back on in a very nice black shirt, half unbuttoned.
Mmmmmmm. Very very frinky.

The concert ended too soon, as always. When he came back out for "First of the Gang" a little hell broke loose. There were a few stage invasions. After denying me all evening, he came over and shook my hand. It was amazing. OMG, I touched Morrissey. OMG. I can't believe it.

I hadn't realized before how fast the concert went, so I got out my frink sign (You Are The Frinkiest) at the end. Morrissey saw it, came over, picked it up and held it up to the audience for a few lines of singing. If anyone has a picture, please post it!

I made a feeble attempt to get up on stage and there was immediately a bouncer in front of me. Morrissey came back over and held my hand (AGAIN!!!!!!!) pretty tightly. His hand was warm, soft, strong. OMG, I love him so much. I shouted out "I love you!" while he was holding my hand. He squeezed back and said "I know." OMG. I think I can die now. That was quite possibly the best moment of my life, religiously, emotionally, sexually, everything.

Just for fun, this picture was an accident, but his microphone ended up in a, um, frinky location.

Aww bless you, this has brought happy tears to my eyes.. you did us proud, :)
wish the pics worked though :(

I just got a work e-mail from someone named Steve Fink and I SWORE for about 10 minutes that it said 'Steven Frink.' This is where my head's at today.

I just got a work e-mail from someone named Steve Fink and I SWORE for about 10 minutes that it said 'Steven Frink.' This is where my head's at today.

LOL! Maybe he will use that name to check into his hotels from now on! :lbf:

Brief notes:
1. his teeth looked the same to me as they always have.
2. I did get a couple of glimpses of the bulge - I think we can safely say that he is fairly well endowed, to be pushing out against those baggy jeans. I almost fainted.
3. I was happy to be close enough to get peeks at his gorgeous ILs!

ooh LOL, and thanks for the pics repost, YUMMY!!!

Sicy, heartfelt thanks for sharing your DELICIOUS pics, its made me feel a LOT closer to him than i am right now, and also its KILLIN me, :lbf: (in a good way)

Alice what did your sign actually say? and how did he react i need EXACT details, (pms accepted) and i LURVE the shirt idea..

And my three faves from Seattle...I <3 his dimple!!!

November29th2009070.jpg

]

I can see why - they are dreamy.:love:

:horny::horny::horny::horny:

:guitar:

Da Frink, Da Frink, Da Frink is on fi-yah!!! :lbf:
QUOTE]

Hells yeah it is!! Seriously - the last day or two coming on and hearing your amazing stories and seeing all the great pics have made me so happy and I'm not even there - lol!

Oh and also, where can I get a Frink Squad t-shirt? Will someone make them - me want!! Love the pic you chose - did Morrissey by any chance see the back of it??

Morrissey didn't see the back of the shirt - that would have involved me looking away.
It was chaotic when he came to get the sign. He saw it, came over, picked it up, walked to the other side of the stage and held it up about chest height for all to see. He was singing so not much direct emotion about it. He had to then put it down to come back and shake hands again. :)
The exact wording was "You are the Frinkiest" with the tommy gun (play on YATQ).

Morrissey didn't see the back of the shirt - that would have involved me looking away.
QUOTE]

:lbf: True that, not something I would have done either.

I love the he held the sign for awhile and held it up for all to see instead of just laying it down.

And Stephen Frink for the hotel check in name - love it!

It was chaotic when he came to get the sign. He saw it, came over, picked it up, walked to the other side of the stage and held it up about chest height for all to see. He was singing so not much direct emotion about it. He had to then put it down to come back and shake hands again. :)
The exact wording was "You are the Frinkiest" with the tommy gun (play on YATQ).

What song was he singing when he took it?

QUOTE]

:lbf: True that, not something I would not have done either.

I love the he held the sign for awhile and held it up for all to see instead of just laying it down.

And Stephen Frink for the hotel check in name - love it!

hotel check in, what?

Back
Top Bottom