morrissey frink thread!

l_1bee8db6f81dcd543a0fa13369b5bb41.jpg

l_7819c956d8c317cb45260de6dec122be.jpg

l_4eae850d75c7b7dadcd1801c7b59099b.jpg

l_5af5259cb77659ec454eba04b65fde51.jpg

l_c1c939b8277ad5114f55089536c5d967.jpg

l_a21e2c3fc3359cfd69be7c78973007b9.jpg

Nice to see my pictures made the frink! I'm so proud:):) I'm glad they are frink-worthy! I almost died taking these, got squashed, pushed, and crushed in New York!

Thank you for these lovely lovely pictures! I bet the concert was worth every bruise!

*muah* I want to photoshop my head into this picture. I luv him. :o

Hi Pags...yes, please post a pic of the snow! I love Utah and you guys are so lucky to have actual seasons there. Here? We had some grey skies today. Boring.

Ohh remember I said you deserve to eat Cheez-Its because you exercise more in 1 day than I exercise in 1 week? Well I take it back. I *might* do that amount of exercise in 1 month. You :guitar: sister! I wimp out of going to the gym because I say "it's cold out." You've got snow and you're running and swimming? :eek: You are so dedicated, I aspire to be like that one day. Too bad you don't live in Cali. I could use a trainer. ;)

I totally will take pics of the snow for you it's ridiculous! I was up the canyon last weekend and the snow was piled 15 ft high! RIDICULOUS I SAY! Yeah well about the exercise thing...well uhh thanks:D! I am crazy, this I am sure of!! HAHAHA! Too bad you don't live in Utah I could use some more clients! LOL! :D

Which reminds me that I shoulda gotten my lazy butt outside and ran! :o Do you Box? I started and then stopped because my hand(s) got banged up and have to wait for my right to heal. I suprised myself. I could knock someone out if I got really mad. :o

Anyways, like Mel said, it's really too bad your not here, I could use a kick in the butt. I need to kick my own butt just to get a little toned.....nothing to it....I'm just standing in my own way. :rolleyes: :D lol, I just need shut up and start running. :p

You guys are killing me! No I don't box, I am a black belt though....I don't like to admit that too often:D! The trick is to be crazy enough to sign up for a race that you know will kick your butt if you don't train for it EVERYDAY! Thats what I did, and yeah I'm crazy!

Nice to see my pictures made the frink! I'm so proud I'm glad they are frink-worthy! I almost died taking these, got squashed, pushed, and crushed in New York!
You should be proud, these are some great pics!!! :D

I totally will take pics of the snow for you it's ridiculous! I was up the canyon last weekend and the snow was piled 15 ft high! RIDICULOUS I SAY! Yeah well about the exercise thing...well uhh thanks:D! I am crazy, this I am sure of!! HAHAHA! Too bad you don't live in Utah I could use some more clients! LOL!
Pags, I always admire dedicated athletes like you! Are you training for a triathalon? Well if you ever move to So Cal, I'll sign up to be one of your first clients. :)

Good God, what was going on here last night? :eek: Looks like the dirty thoughts have found their way into words. :eek:

mojocovshot.jpg

I love a man that can pull off gingham. ;)

Annie, to answer your question, to be honest, Solo can get a little dull when all the UK'ers/Europeans go to sleep. Those of us that are still awake here on the West Coast have to get a little crazy sometimes. ;)

Annie, to answer your question, to be honest, Solo can get a little dull when all the UK'ers/Europeans go to sleep. Those of us that are still awake here on the West Coast have to get a little crazy sometimes. ;)
:D
Well, I have nothing to complain about it, it was very amusing to read it to be honest. ;)
Makes me grinning and going "theheeheee.."...

0.jpg

You should be proud, these are some great pics!!! :D

Pags, I always admire dedicated athletes like you! Are you training for a triathalon? Well if you ever move to So Cal, I'll sign up to be one of your first clients. :)

Mel-I'm training for a half Ironman that is going to be in Idaho in June. Its 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, and 13.1 mile run! Yes all in the same day...someone asked me that the other day...it's like duh?
Am I counted as a West Coaster? Because I like to get a little crazy sometimes too! For the record...I would LOVE to live in So Cal, so maybe some day!

Sex face frink time...
1_23_086.jpg

mozroundhouse1-1.jpg

mozlillie3.jpg

And this just for good measure!!!:)
holly12kiss.gif

l_7a3b7b679c15e1d374a9491ff6907276.jpg

I didn't like this pic, i dont hate it it just didnt do anything for me...
but since being in the 'golden ticket holders' bar @ roundhouse having plenty of time to stare at it out of the windows (the massive poster on roundhouse wall, the face became level with the bar window,) and spoent plenty of time doing sop with head at all angles, i have now decided it is incredilby FRINKY...
:rolleyes::)

tongue.gif

morrissey3.jpg

MOrrissey-BonaDrag.jpg

And for all you naughty fingers lovers out there....
180406_morrissey_01_350x350.jpg

Back
Top Bottom