morrissey frink thread!

ANyone heard from Miry lately? Isn't it her turn to see Moz soon?

Yes, but it's going to be in about 3 hours. It's 6 PM now here, and the gig starts at 9, I guess. *fingers crossed for her*

DId she ever show anyone her sign she made?

I swear I didn't get it until I saw suparni's version... :o Is it possible that I'm still too innocent for this thread? :eek:
EPbabe, SHAME ON YOU! And you call yourself a frinker? :p :D

Thanks Di!!! Genius as usual! I love Mozza's little skip at the end. He's like a little boy in a blue cardi. *sigh*

Hey, today's Miryam's day! Where's the swoon counter!!!!!
HAHA, yeah today's the day!!! Swoon counter is at zero! She's probably standing in line freezing her butt off right now. I hope she makes it to the barrier!!!!

I thank God that he hasn't had his teeth capped after living in LA so long with all the phonies. Although if that made him feel better about himself then I couldn't discourage it, but I find there's something magical about his teeth. Maybe that's why he doesn't show them a lot. :o
Don't hate me, but I wouldn't mind it if he got Invisalign. ;)

Then there's a little of this....
sxswpinkshirt.jpg

....a little of that...
londonpalladiumjan32004.jpg

...and alot of :horny:
dublinoh.jpg

:cool::D I think I need to lay down now.

LOL, see now what ive always been saying about how HOT he is when hes cross...?
:horny:

oh and this little post Mell, my dear just made me squeal out loud, and got into trouble with boyf... LOL

I usually don't like men wearing V-neck sweaters, but... hmmm… LOL, I guess Moz could even wear a big, black garbage bag and still look HAWT as hell!! By the way, may I join in the neck fetishist gang? The nape of his neck… :horny:

MozNape.jpg

LOTTIE, you are my heroine!!! (Heroine, not heroin…) Funny how I was whooping with joy and choking back tears at the same time when I read your message. You rock!! And thanks for the frinky Moz-sideways-vid! My neck hurts now, but he’s worth the pain.

Dear God.
faint.gif

I'm in love.

Of course you can, for this screen shot alone you now have gold membership, :horny:

aww thankyou, i am still in shock and heartache over it all, he really did give me all his attention that night, (and i have certainly paid for it in bitchiness form certain camps since :mad:)

Miry is gonna say, "lottie told you this the other week!" LOL

so glad you are better and back with us, get FRINKING girl. oh and that dying smiley is fab...

Obviously I am in rapid decline. My flight for india leaves Thursday. . . lets hope the powers of the east and inward search help me out of this downward spiral to perversion. :l :(

HAHA! Nothing can help you now Suparni, not even a meditation vacation to India my friend...you are in WAY too deep now!

OMG I love you....
:D

What are those vids from? Forgive me I've been gone all weekend...no internet...so I need to play catch up! Oh and for Mell...this is what you call snow!
P_00107.jpg

HAHA! Nothing can help you now Suparni, not even a meditation vacation to India my friend...you are in WAY too deep now!

Apparently you are correct. I would argue with you but last night I actually photoshopped Morrissey pushing my head into him... and I rather like the look of his hands in my hair like that. So... as much as my sanity screams to object... the fact of the matter remains in photographic evidence. :tears:

Obviously I am in rapid decline. My flight for india leaves Thursday. . . lets hope the powers of the east and inward search help me out of this downward spiral to perversion. :l :(

You don't really want to get out of it, do you? ;)

Ps. How long are you going to stay in India?

Very well said. :cool:

You don't really want to get out of it, do you? ;)

Ps. How long are you going to stay in India?

Oh yes... I don't roll around in the glory of being this... I am not proud of what I am becoming... I don't go shamelessly parading around reveling in the perversion of it. I tried desperately to resist but my cheeks were red and my eyes flashed and I edited the photograph and posted... and only then I realized what I had done... and it was too late. I said "never never never again..." but before too long I was back on the frink :/

;)

i will be in india for about 3 weeks... until feb 23.

you'll be having the withdrawal sweats after 3 days..
youre gonna miss us something rotten... :p

you'll be having the withdrawal sweats after 3 days..
youre gonna miss us something rotten... :p

HA! I am going to a meditation resort with Olympic sized swimming pool, air filtered meditation halls, marble pathways, and veg japanese dinners... You bet your ass I will probably sneak out of the meditations early to hit the frink...

What are those vids from? Forgive me I've been gone all weekend...no internet...so I need to play catch up! Oh and for Mell...this is what you call snow!
what? you havent seen the JR bits yet,..
omg....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru7OY7fHyJU

what really scares me is at the start of the show (this has been beautifully edited together) when they are showing whos in the green room, i spotted and recognised Moz by his knee and a couple of fingers!!!
how tragic am i? :rolleyes: LOL (i actually screamed with delight too!)

Oh yes... I don't roll around in the glory of being this... I am not proud of what I am becoming... I don't go shamelessly parading around reveling in the perversion of it. I tried desperately to resist but my cheeks were red and my eyes flashed and I edited the photograph and posted... and only then I realized what I had done... and it was too late. I said "never never never again..." but before too long I was back on the frink :/

;)

i will be in india for about 3 weeks... until feb 23.

Take care and have fun!

HA! I am going to a meditation resort with Olympic sized swimming pool, air filtered meditation halls, marble pathways, and veg japanese dinners... You bet your ass I will probably sneak out of the meditations early to hit the frink...

:D That sounds luxury to me.... ;)

what? you havent seen the JR bits yet,..
omg....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru7OY7fHyJU

what really scares me is at the start of the show (this has been beautifully edited together) when they are showing whos in the green room, i spotted and recognised Moz by his knee and a couple of fingers!!!
how tragic am i? :rolleyes: LOL (i actually screamed with delight too!)

Ewww! I'm going to watch right now! BRB

hahaha,
sounds great though, can i come?

P_00107.jpg
AWWW SO pretty Pags!!!! I hope you're enjoying the snow (do it for me, at least)! Hmm I don't have my camera here, but I should take a picture of the boring scene outside that I have right now. It's pretty much alot of leafless trees. Blue skies, though.

OHH Pags, did you see the massive cord whipping video I posted????? It was screaming your name! I think it's a few pages back...

Back
Top Bottom