morrissey frink thread!

OK I couldnt resist..and work can wait...He are my frinks from the Wellmont show:
frink6.jpg

frink5.jpg

frink4.jpg

frink3.jpg

Phwoar! do you want a permanent hire as a photographer for "only frinkworthy" live pics?:p
nice ehh..angles...:horny:

frink5.jpg

My good lord, this is a beautiful and sexy picture and you cant even see his face:) He can hold his body in such sensual shapes. Thanks for the pic:D

From Doreen509 on youtube....we thank you!

1.21...He wants to kiss you there, there and there! :horny:

2.53..shirt off! :horny:

then can't find his exit...so funny, so cute:)

oooh freakin hell...
*looses several layers and has to open the windows*
that is one HOT HOT HOT vid..
I cant believe he said that 'let me kiss you there, there and there" bit, i actually squealed quite loudly at that point! i was so pleasantly shocked. :lbf:

and the shirt ripping, bloomin hell... :horny: either it had poppers on (or perhaps he gets wardrobe to fix it some how so that it rips open easily, i.e losen all the buttons) or hes just incredibly strong, which is what we knew already,
ohh to have him rip YOUR clothing off.. :horny::blushing:

Last edited by a moderator:
Came across this one; it’s is similar to the set on foreverill, shot by Sheila Rock, though this one is slightly different. Cute. :sweet:
1980s-Morrissey-studio-ph-001.jpg

Nice and big :)

I got some frinky shots at the Wellmont show on Monday.
Here's my fave...very cute...
I got about 200 photos from that show, but I'll photobucket the few that I think are frink thread worthy tonight. Just a few...
shirt off, crotch shot, and a few others.

MorrisseyMontclair1361.jpg

Beauty :o
BTW, I'm currently making gifs out of your videos :D The loop alone will have a post of its own :lbf: You'll be, of course, credited

oooh freakin hell...
*looses several layers and has to open the windows*
that is one HOT HOT HOT vid..
I cant believe he said that 'let me kiss you there, there and there" bit, i actually squealed quite loudly at that point! i was so pleasantly shocked. :lbf:

and the shirt ripping, bloomin hell... :horny: either it had poppers on (or perhaps he gets wardrobe to fix it some how so that it rips open easily, i.e losen all the buttons) or hes just incredibly strong, which is what we knew already,

DAMN that's HOT!

I think the last "there" was aimed elsewhere, but was diverted at the last moment! Shame! :censored:

ok last one..this one is interesting..he's got nail polish on :)

nail.jpg

Nice work on the pictures.....Looked like it was a great night and you were so close! Do you think his nail polish white or silver ? :)

Phwoar! do you want a permanent hire as a photographer for "only frinkworthy" live pics?:p
nice ehh..angles...:horny:

Oh, I agree. Nice job, depeche609!

ok last one..this one is interesting..he's got nail polish on :)

nail.jpg

I wonder if he is a Revlon man?

oooh freakin hell...

That was one of the best executed shirt rips in the history of shirt ripping.
10+

He even outshines Joey's prowess (i.e., "Wow, you didn't rip off any buttons!") in the first 30 seconds here:

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
DAMN that's HOT!

I think the last "there" was aimed elsewhere, but was diverted at the last moment! Shame! :censored:

agreed!
and i forgot to say just how frinky those jeans are, i dont normally like him in jeans, not at all, but those somehow seem to really suit him, esp that low slung.. :horny:
ive been watching more of that persons vids, they got some good film there...
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jR57Lg_Rbhk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jR57Lg_Rbhk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

he seems so full of energy and very happy,
im so very glad.. (hoping it lasts through tour and into uk tour)
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nViyVlF3mCo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nViyVlF3mCo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

He KNOWS us frinkers are out there and after him, and he KNOWS how frinky he is.. just check out the 'nature is a language' bit in this vid..
cheeky boy.. bet he wouldnt do it if he thought we could get at him.. :lbf:

Nice and big :)

Beauty :o
BTW, I'm currently making gifs out of your videos :D The loop alone will have a post of its own :lbf: You'll be, of course, credited

AWESOME....I think I watched my loop videos about 10 times today.
You know Morrissey is feeling better when he's able to do his tamborine dance with full force!!!!

I'm so happy someone captured the tambo butt beat!:D

I posed this one in the Wellmont thread, I think it got buried, so I'm moving it to where it belongs. Now, hopefully, it will get the attention it deserves.:D;)

shirtless1.jpg

ShirtlessMozzer.jpg

I'm so happy someone captured the tambo butt beat!:D

I posed this one in the Wellmont thread, I think it got buried, so I'm moving it to where it belongs. Now, hopefully, it will get the attention it deserves.:D;)

shirtless1.jpg

ShirtlessMozzer.jpg

^Definitely contenders for Frinkiest photo of the year. Is anyone keeping a list?

It's hard to keep track of them all!

OK I couldnt resist..and work can wait...He are my frinks from the Wellmont show:
frink6.jpg
haha..I wonder if he was aware that you are shooting his crotch..."Hey, Lady! my face it up here!!":lbf:

on with more of di`s gifs
montLooDep6.gif

montLooDep8.gif

montLooDep5.gif

[I
montParKL0.gif

montLooDep9b.gif

Back
Top Bottom