morrissey frink thread!

Welcome clarabean!

These are from Christoph! on Flickr. :thumb: Taken tonight in Cologne.

Miry, where are you? We want a full report!

3618128250_f48bcd62fc.jpg

^ New pendant?

3618129000_3215710c57.jpg

3617312185_e8ed7bb581.jpg

The shirt is back!

3617314361_6251d1012b.jpg

p.s I want to nibble that ear, real bad!

Oh, me too!!

P1020955.jpg

would it be going too far to say I can picture myself (on my knees) looking up to to see that expression? Sorry recent pics have got me going again.

3618129000_3215710c57.jpg

Oh- nice one.

Good stuff, Julie -that last one reminds me a bit of Ed Grimley :p

Frinker friends, who can find me the pic from the 1984 Toshi Yajima session -similar to this one- but a different montage, more dreamy (if that's possible)

omg, these just get me. :horny: Absolutely LOVE young, skinny Moz :sweet:

montagemoz.jpg

thank you, comtesse :)

Frinker friends, who can find me the pic from the 1984 Toshi Yajima session -similar to this one- but a different montage, more dreamy (if that's possible)

omg, these just get me. :horny: Absolutely LOVE young, skinny Moz :sweet:

montagemoz.jpg

thank you, comtesse :)

Are these the ones, Corrissey? ;)
picture.php

picture.php

this one used to be my avatar. Oh how I miss it. :o

Hello all you wonderful frinkers,

Shy as I am, I've been lurking in your midst for some time and realised today that if I didn't join in I'd simply lurk forever, which in a thread like this one is tantamount to leering from the bushes.

I heart the frink thread! It's a delight to visit, and to know that you're all out there ardently lusting after Morrissey too. I've found my niche!

Personal frink profile: I think he gets better and better with age, and find him frinkiest of all right now. I adore catching fleeting glimpes inside his shirt as it opens a little bit lower and lower throughout the course of a show. I desperately want a sniff of him - the very thought makes me lightheaded.

Current frink obsession: mad tambourine banging Moz during the loop.

Aww bless you,
agreed on the current frink obsession, i cant even begin to put into mere words what THAT does to me, *see certain peeps earlier whispered words* :blushing:

OOOH, OOH, stick a fork in me, I'M DONE.. :horny::horny:

picture.php

picture.php

Seeing old photos like these remind me of how impossibly skinny he used to be. The facial expression, tongue and clasped hands in the first one always make me smile.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/arcOnoJwD0M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/arcOnoJwD0M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/arcOnoJwD0M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/arcOnoJwD0M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Oh, Lottie! What better way to start my weekend (apart from being in Berlin tonight to see him bash his tambourine in person). :)

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks, laughing anne (oh, how I loved your avatar too!) I had seen these while fishing for the one I posted. but I thought there was one more with three images in it? Maybe I'm just imagining it...looking at these make me all woozy & I can't think straight. :) All hail YoungSkinnyScarMoz!!! :horny:

Thanks, laughing anne (oh, how I loved your avatar too!) I had seen these while fishing for the one I posted. but I thought there was one more with three images in it? Maybe I'm just imagining it...looking at these make me all woozy & I can't think straight. :) All hail YoungSkinnyScarMoz!!! :horny:

I've never seen one with three images. There's one with Moz giggling but it's not a montage, just the one picture. I really hope you haven't imagined it, I'd love to see more of these. He's so incredibly cute! :love: *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom