morrissey frink thread!

This one may have been posted before, but...

morrissey.jpg

and one I've never actually seen before...

morrissey_1824094.jpg

Just saw this for the first time, and thought it was mucho Frinko!:horny:

[youtube]UmJ7nr_pRII&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div[/youtube]

One of my favorite vids! It was filmed in Chicago....lovely beach. Frink Factor of 9.5!

One of my favorite vids! It was filmed in Chicago....lovely beach. Frink Factor of 9.5!

My friend Chris who is from Chicago and living there now is completely indebted to Morrissey for being the driving force behind reuniting the New York Dolls. He doesn't know Morrissey's music so much, but he knows his passion for the Dolls and ALWAYS brings it up when I see him. I think it meant so much to him to see them together again.

c0.gif

c3.gif

Some recent GIF gifts. Thank you, Di!

vieHowjoyformidable0.gif

praPariskikicka091.gif

viePigjoyformidable0.gif

Psst...Is there a full moon, or something goin' on in the cosmos? Huge portions of this website have turned rabid in the last couple of days....even more so than the usual. I don't like it. :tears:

Silke. What is love about?

I love how he actually helps people to stage sometimes...This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I also like how there's a bit of 'tug of war' with the fan between the security guy and Morrissey. :lbf:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick note to the frinkers who recommended Incense Avignon - my samples arrived today, and they're heavenly. It smells like real frankinsence resin - just like Mass. Thanks for the link to the shop! :)

Just a quick note to the frinkers who recommended Incense Avignon - my samples arrived today, and they're heavenly. It smells like real frankinsence resin - just like Mass. Thanks for the link to the shop! :)

and it gets better after a few hours.. :horny:

i'll be smelling it from the man himself in 27 hours time!! EEK!

this thread'll be getting busy again,
i have my sign (a new one..and spares in case he decides he wants to keep these too.. :lbf:)

ooh i think i'm gonna be sick,... nerves and excitement :rolleyes:

morrissey_rock_never_dies_21.jpg

and it gets better after a few hours.. :horny:

i'll be smelling it from the man himself in 27 hours time!! EEK!

this thread'll be getting busy again,
i have my sign (a new one..and spares in case he decides he wants to keep these too.. :lbf:)

ooh i think i'm gonna be sick,... nerves and excitement :rolleyes:

morrissey_rock_never_dies_21.jpg

Sounds exciting, lucky thing! :D

That picture is fabulous- even before the modification, although that is a bonus, emphasising the frinkiness. :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom