morrissey frink thread!

beethovensign.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm maybe he needs some help to unbutton his jacket :p

I agree. He wears it very well....
He's always cheeky, never sleazy.

*insert Your Arse n' All photo here*

And, just because it's Monday and we want to start the week out right....

l_f14f16181309405c95ba7a6daced49f6.jpg

:thumb:

I was feeling guilty about being on here on a Monday morning :blushing: (it's just too hot and humid out) But you wiped away my guilt with that photo, because everyone deserves the pleasure of that Hot Press session at any time of day!:D

beethovensign.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm maybe he needs some help to unbutton his jacket :p

Nice one, don't think I've seen it before. :thumb: Denim, ruffled hair, eyes, hand, chunky bracelet, all workin' for me. :horny:

Ooh, pretty. :p

Though, I can't fathom why he's wearing that hideous t-shirt. :sick:

Ummmm, it's an homage to his future mother-in-law's employer. He's real up on royal crests and all that. :o (I wish.)

di has made new ones

hacdev0.gif

so adoreable:love:

hacwom0.gif

hacmlie1.gif

intjack0.gif

intnat0.gif

4449_173890705455_173889120455_6901202_852947_n.jpg

I hadn't seen this. Damn. I thought my sister was the only one going to the gym religiously. :eek:

Äh... :eek: Can you show this ring a bit larger, please? 3x4 cm would be nice. :o

Sorry, it gets really blurry blown-up...I tried to use auto-correct and it just really washed it out, so I went back to the original.

morrisseyPAjan09_W-2.jpg

l_8aadfabbac7c45a083463c4d27f32d31.jpg
morrissey_performing_2375539.jpg

That' so cool, you really should get back into it. They must have a few of those indie craft shows out east. Columbus is officially trying to market itself as 'the indie craft capitol' of the USA so we not only have the shows, but a handful of indie-craft shops that sell stuff mostly made by etsy people but also other local handcrafters. You could unload your daughter's underwear drawer by sending the 'samples' in xmas cards to all your frinky buddies here and we'll get an international buzz going for you! Next thing you know, you'll be in the merchandise case right next the signed numbered cds and the tour t-shirts!

I totally agree with you!

Gorgeous. That first one may become my avatar... :D

EDIT: Damn, it exceeds the upper limit for gifs as avatars. :tears: Does anyone know how to reduce the size, or something?

but you can use it as a sig...i had used sexy mozgifs as sigs for some time

Caught on tape! Watch Morrissey take Lottie's sign between songs at the Troxy:

I watched this - our fave vid of Lottie's sign getting taken in July - the other day on You Tube, and when I saw only Di had commented and it hadn't been rated, I gave it 5 stars! :thumb: The guy who posted it is probably like 'who are these frink people?!' :lbf:

Oh, and if anybody has any tips on how to wean oneself off Frinking while at work that would be awesome. I'm getting NOTHING done. :o

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom