morrissey frink thread!

*Gasps and clutches chest* Oh my!! Someone pinch me i must be dreaming 'cause i've just seen an angel..

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Don't you just want to kiss that neck :love:

ScottishBlood, those were ALL amazing. Dang, if somebody posted these for my b-day it would be the best present I ever got!

P1000092.jpg

Nail polish was SOOOOOOOOOO Years-of-Refusal tour!

P1000104.jpg

Oh magic nipple, magic nipple,
I'll salute you with a tipple
Two is such a perfect number,
It would be weird if they were triple

M-ey, please feel free to lift the above when you write your next song.

P1000164.jpg

SO tactile. WANT. :horny: TO. :horny: TOUCH. :horny:

would anyone be kind enough to re-post pictures from Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC October 2007 (the 5 day stint)? Thanks in advance!

13.jpg

Salisbury, courtesy of user 'GerryMander'
:horny:
and to think a couple of frinkers NEARLY got the whole of this shirt, (i dont usually get involved but it landed almost completely on us,and as it was my last of the tour i thought why not!) but alas we could not get it into the pit quick enough before lots of big sweaty blokes got a handful of it... :mad:

13.jpg

Quick question ~ what is that big pink thing peeking out of his left pocket? A gift?
(I know what you're about to say...stop it. Now. ;))

13.jpg

and to think a couple of frinkers NEARLY got the whole of this shirt, (i dont usually get involved but it landed almost completely on us,and as it was my last of the tour i thought why not!) but alas we could not get it into the pit quick enough before lots of big sweaty blokes got a handful of it... :mad:

swoon.gif

Quick question ~ what is that big pink thing peeking out of his left pocket? A gift?
(I know what you're about to say...stop it. Now. ;))

its a card he was given it was rolled up and shoved in there with my letter.
*thinks about her letter being in mozs pocket and how close that pocket is to.... *
hold all my calls , im OUT. ;)

Wow, absolutely breathtaking! What sort of camera do you have? They are stunning :horny:

Thank you, I have a panasonic TZ6. It's just new and I'm not sure if I like it yet. Still trying to figure out all the buttons. I have more but I'm going to Liverpool so I should be able to post them next week.

Thank you, I have a panasonic TZ6. It's just new and I'm not sure if I like it yet. Still trying to figure out all the buttons. I have more but I'm going to Liverpool so I should be able to post them next week.

Haha I know what you mean about the buttons. All mine turned out like oil paintings on the Scottish tour as I picked the wrong one :confused: Looks like you got the knack though! Cant wait for the Liverpool ones. And the gig too :D

Haha I know what you mean about the buttons. All mine turned out like oil paintings on the Scottish tour as I picked the wrong one :confused: Looks like you got the knack though! Cant wait for the Liverpool ones. And the gig too :D

I have a lot of oil paintings too. I could fill the "unflattering photos of Moz" thread to the brim :lbf: Leaving tomorrow for Liverpool, can't come quick enough.

its a card he was given it was rolled up and shoved in there with my letter.
*thinks about her letter being in mozs pocket and how close that pocket is to.... *
hold all my calls , im OUT. ;)

That is so cool, I really thought that he no longer read his fans' letters and that he had a secretary or something to read 'em for him. :tears:

Has anyone read about the gig tonight? I saw someone said that he definatly wasn't feeling well...ugh...I'm worried again, I think I feel an ulcer coming on.
free-scared-smileys-717.gif

Back
Top Bottom