Morrissey Hawaii - May 19, 2012

UPDATE Mar. 2, 9:40AM PT:
Waiting for confirmation -- rumored dates:
18th Maui
19th Oahu

UPDATE Mar. 1, 6:15PM PT:

Posted in the comments by Darrell_Tyler:

Well, hope this show wasn't just a rumour, as it has now been removed from the HNLNOW site, and it is not listed on Bamp Projects site also. I emailed Bamp, but didn't get a response yet. Let's just hope the announcement for ticket sales comes soon!

Morrissey at Kakaako Waterfront Park
- HNLnow

Kakaako Waterfront Park
May 19, 2012

BAMP Project presents Morrissey in his first ever appearance in Hawaii. Don't miss this amazing show! Morrissey performs at Kaka'ako Waterfront Park on May 19th at 6pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
troll

The set-list was shit, the songs were butchered, Morrissey looked old and haggard, and his band looked ridiculous in their matching outfits.

As per usual.

The set-list was shit, the songs were butchered, Morrissey looked old and haggard, and his band looked ridiculous in their matching outfits.

As per usual.
As you can see the future how about the lotto numbers.
(what a pratt)

This is awesome news! It has been far too long! A correction, Morrissey has indeed played in Hawaii before, in October of 1992 at Aloha Tower in Honolulu in support of Your Arsenal!

Why the hell are you here if that's your attitude? There must be special websites for losers like you to vent their poison.

To point out Morrissey's embarrassing decline and to laugh at the people who cannot accept he's no longer the person he used to be. The most satisfying aspect of this is that it makes Morrissey really, really angry (hence the "f*** Morrissey Solo t-shirts", last year). People here are trolling a (now-)talentless celebrity and he's taking the bait.

If that's not an afternoon well spent, I dunno what is :)

Why the hell are you here if that's your attitude? There must be special websites for losers like you to vent their poison.

I thought this WAS a website for losers? It's certainly not a (meat pizza-sponsored) website for Morrissey fans. Morrissey despises this site and has had the webmaster thrown out of a show...and while we're on the subject, what came of all that legal action action against Moz (on David's behalf) that the avalanche of armchair lawyers on here promised to support? Nothing? Thought not.

To point out Morrissey's embarrassing decline and to laugh at the people who cannot accept he's no longer the person he used to be. The most satisfying aspect of this is that it makes Morrissey really, really angry (hence the "f*** Morrissey Solo t-shirts", last year). People here are trolling a (now-)talentless celebrity and he's taking the bait.

If that's not an afternoon well spent, I dunno what is :)

^ And yet David still persists with the site just to accommodate retards like this with empty lives. Tragic.

David, close this tired, washed up, has been of a site down, you are not wanted, not needed and knot weed.

troll

Ps. You are a c***.

I take it they're not pre-approving the comments anymore?

That must have been a temporary thing. Too many people were exposing the way this site works for a while.

In your case, stapling your lips together perhaps? Putting needles into your ears? Why does it bother you what Morrissey does? This is what I don't understand - I wouldn't go on to some random singer's website and start hurling abuse. If that's your idea of an afternoon well spent your life must have very few high points in it.

Nevertheless, it is my life.

Well, hope this show wasn't just a rumour, as it has now been removed from the HNLNOW site, and it is not listed on Bamp Projects site also. I emailed Bamp, but didn't get a response yet. Let's just hope the announcement for ticket sales comes soon!

He's ill, that day.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom