Morrissey in Portugal photo

Oh, how sad.

The interviewer asked him about the last time he was in Portugal and he told a story about seeing a skinned lamb in a restaurant window and it upset him.

He said that it was just like seeing a child.

I would be upset by that too.

His elbows out and hands on hips. He feels out of place. He looks really f***ing cool while doing it I'll give him that, but he'd rather be in his stall/crate/cage/bed than out.

Yes, I too want to go back to my room when I rest my hands on my hips. Jesus...

He looks strangely short and stubby to me.

It's his long shirt hanging over his waist. I'm 6' 4" and have seen photos where I've done the same with my shirt and though where the f*** did my legs go!?

It's his long shirt hanging over his waist. I'm 6' 4" and have seen photos where I've done the same with my shirt and though where the f*** did my legs go!?

He probably just wanted to be comfy. Damon looks bow-legged in those jeans so it was an off day for both, wardrobe wise.

You know you do shrink as you age. I think he has permanently added the Morrissey Sweatpants look that are supposed to look like expensive tailored pants, but don't fool anyone.

He lets his hair grow out when he doesn't tour, it gets long in the back.

Morrissey and Nancy do share a Malibu home together. I'm sure if he was asked about it, he would play it off and say "ooooh we are just roommates"...chuckle chuckle. I think she is too old to have kids though. I think he wanted a kid at one point in his life. I think it was after he realized he wasn't gay and didn't enjoy dicks in his ass and vice versa.

You know you do shrink as you age. I think he has permanently added the Morrissey Sweatpants look that are supposed to look like expensive tailored pants, but don't fool anyone.

He lets his hair grow out when he doesn't tour, it gets long in the back.

Morrissey and Nancy do share a Malibu home together. I'm sure if he was asked about it, he would play it off and say "ooooh we are just roommates"...chuckle chuckle. I think she is too old to have kids though. I think he wanted a kid at one point in his life. I think it was after he realized he wasn't gay and didn't enjoy dicks in his ass and vice versa.

Do you say these words in your head before you type them out or is it done on the fly?

One picture of Morrissey presumably waiting to cross the street has sent the usual idiots on this site into slander mode. Get a hobby other than slandering Morrissey.

Do you say these words in your head before you type them out or is it done on the fly?

All this person does is post how he lives in Malibu with Nancy Sinatra, which is the worst piece of fanfiction I've read.

These people need to stop posting about how they supposedly know all about his life. He lives with Nancy Sinatra,he wanted kids but now it's too late ( in his book he clearly states he decided against children), he's anxious about being out of place.

Here's the facts: he was out in Portugal with Damon, waiting to cross the street. There.

its the pants really that are doing him in so to speak. really bad clothing choices. the crotch is all baggy and loose and comes down way to far which makes the legs look stumpy. hes wearing old guy clothes

I adore this pic because it's super authentic! It's just Morrissey waiting to cross the street. He looks good! His clothes don't fit perfectly...do they ever?? He generally wears a size too big, but wears it well:D He looks sexy, as per usual:) It's always a pleasure to see him out and looking well!

One picture of Morrissey presumably waiting to cross the street has sent the usual idiots on this site into slander mode. Get a hobby other than slandering Morrissey.

But he lives with Nancy Sinatra and she may be too old to have kids(at 74)! And he feels out of place and wants to go back to the hotel!

The people here need medication.

Would you prefer he wear flood pants or harem pants? I'm sick of people evaluating his outfits online. Go tell him to his face that he didn't dress to your standards and watch him laugh in your face. :p

its the pants really that are doing him in so to speak. really bad clothing choices. the crotch is all baggy and loose and comes down way to far which makes the legs look stumpy. hes wearing old guy clothes

Pics of him eating malasadas from a vendor on a street corner or gtfo.

Would you prefer he wear flood pants or harem pants? I'm sick of people evaluating his outfits online. Go tell him to his face that he didn't dress to your standards and watch him laugh in your face. :p

i dont prefer he wear anything in particular but my lack of preference doesnt make the clothing work for him. i do make clothing so i like to talk about it, its just natural. seems like he does as well from comments hes made about clothing and style in the past. im more tired of people defending morrissey from imaginary attacks. i also dont understand what you mean by tell him to his face. if he asked about his outfit i would say the same. its just a matter of physics

I agree, it's an authentic picture. I find it interesting that he's just standing there and no one's bothering him. It must feel good to him. He does look a little frustrated (with traffic, maybe?), and a wee bit hot (as in sweaty). But, yes - always good to see him out and about. Hope he's doing well and I can't wait for show details to start flowing in tomorrow night. I know the new songs will sound incredible live! :)

4 days til thursday, I can't wait to see him here in Madrid and the day after in Barcelona.

Back
Top Bottom