Morrissey sighting: Macclesfield - February 11, 2022

Macclesfield yesterday with Johnny Lord (from Facebook). So, not in LA! OK let's see if I can post this image.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
He's just a bloke. You know, the type you can talk to, like anyone else. And you can say stuff like "What happened, man?"
The mozziah just a bloke?

Never thought I’d see the day when Morrissey spent his nights boozing in old English country pubs. There’s worse ways to waste your time I suppose, steer clear of the arm wrestling though we don’t not want the next album to be titled —My Late George Best Years! Hopefully he’s just making up for the misspent youth, aren’t we all!

If I met Moz. I would ask him why he hasn't resumed touring like every other artist has and if he has re-considered self releasing an album.

Some of these comments lol, he is from england, he can handle england for a while. He knows what would make him happy and he'll do that if he wants. It's a but strange people obsessing on where he is currently staying, does it matter?

Just found out that he was in the Admiral Rodney in Prestbury rather than a pub in Macc itself.

Last edited:
Just found out that he was in the Admiral Rodney in Prestbury rather than a pub in Macc itself.
£10 steak and kidney sounds delicious

Some of these comments lol, he is from england, he can handle england for a while. He knows what would make him happy and he'll do that if he wants. It's a but strange people obsessing on where he is currently staying, does it matter?

I agree.

just think he could use a little sun.

“I call for diversity of opinion; I call for the total abolition of the abattoir; I call for peace, above all; I call for civil society; I call for a so-far unknowable end to brutalities; ‘No’ to Soviet Britain; prayers not to gods but to forces; an end to disingenuous media cluelessness.

The people have the power; hatred and beheadings belong in the furnace of history; music might still be your only friend; for every shade and persuasion ... we shall always be alongside each other – everyone’s culture of value.”

- Martin Luther King Jr.

“I call for diversity of opinion; I call for the total abolition of the abattoir; I call for peace, above all; I call for civil society; I call for a so-far unknowable end to brutalities; ‘No’ to Soviet Britain; prayers not to gods but to forces; an end to disingenuous media cluelessness.

The people have the power; hatred and beheadings belong in the furnace of history; music might still be your only friend; for every shade and persuasion ... we shall always be alongside each other – everyone’s culture of value.”

- Martin Luther King Jr.

What’s with the Soviet Britain crap, there are hardly any restrictions here

- Martin Luther King Jr.
There is nothing 'Soviet' about Britain - and a three-year old statement from a pop star doesn't explain that comment either. Why did you say that?

‘restrictions’ take many forms. Many unseen to the eye. Many only detected with the heart.
What a cop-out. Does your understanding of Britain start & end with Morrissey's statements? Why do you parrot things that you don't understand?

Back
Top Bottom