Morrissey to do 'Desert Island Discs' and 'The One Show'

Morrissey on Come Dine With Me

Just noticed Celebrity Come Dine With Me is on Channel 4 is back on this weekend, it's a shame Moz ain't on.

Re: Morrissey does "Primetime"

...maybes he'll 'do' 'Loose Women' :eek:
Aly, have you heard precisely when he's appearing on 'The One Show' ?

Loose Women would be a good show to go on, they'd all be cracking on to him.

He's on The One Show next monday.

Re: Morrissey does "Primetime"

Loose Women would be a good show to go on, they'd all be cracking on to him.

He's on The One Show next monday.

Moz + Coleen Nolan :ha-no:
Thanks for the info Aly. I still reckon this could be hide-behind-sofa-time but we'll wait and see, could be classic or cack ;)

Re: Morrissey to do 'Desert Island Discs', etc.

will he do his old trick of not turning up at the last minute cos his moods not right? i hope so.

One show appearance (can't be bothered to look for the thread)

I had a dream About this. Moz did a runner halfway through. He also had a grey Craig David beard thing going on.

Derek Acorah was on the show and Morrissey just couldn't stand him and said some caustic obtuse remark and Adrian Chiles said, "well put." and then Moz ran off.

f***ING BIZARRE

And its my birthday and all. Well Im off down the pub to watch Wales give England a big f***off spanking.

Last edited:

The One Show will be absolutely excruciating to watch if it is true.

I have never "got" the One Show. What is it supposed to be? It's a bit of news, a bit of current affairs, a bit of Watchdog, a bit of chat but no entertainment whatsoever.

And those two presenters sit so close to each other they are almost intertwined and still maintain they are not "involved".

Bollocks!

I agree about not getting the programme - it's neither nowt nor summat. It doesn't seem to know what it wants to be, but having said that other posters on here seem fairly evenly split in their love and hate of it so it must be doing something right.

It could be car-crash TV time, though - I'll be cringing behind the setee...

Is this One Show appearance going to happen tonight ?

Moz was great on CBBC this morning with the Chuckle Brothers. Entertainment at its finest.

I agree about not getting the programme - it's neither nowt nor summat. It doesn't seem to know what it wants to be, but having said that other posters on here seem fairly evenly split in their love and hate of it so it must be doing something right.

It could be car-crash TV time, though - I'll be cringing behind the setee...

I will not be watching it. Or rather I'll record it, and watch it later. You can bet your bottom dollar the subtle-as-a-mallet Adrian Chiles will pile in and ask about his comments on immigration, resulting in much gurning and looking to the advisors. The tribute film should be interesting. Look out for members from here. Ignore the tosser in the t-shirt, though - he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Peter

I will not be watching it. Or rather I'll record it, and watch it later. You can bet your bottom dollar the subtle-as-a-mallet Adrian Chiles will pile in and ask about his comments on immigration, resulting in much gurning and looking to the advisors. The tribute film should be interesting. Look out for members from here. Ignore the tosser in the t-shirt, though - he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Peter

He's definitely doing it then?

I'll tune in...never seen it before...how bad can it be?! :thumb:

Is it worth missing Emmerdale for I wonder? :rolleyes:

Love Alma xxx

I'm really looking forward to it! I don't really see why a tv programme has to be one thing or the other? It's fine just being a mix of stuff I think. I understand why people don't like it though! I personally find it a great watch, mainly for the features they have on on stuff like different vegetables and what not

Emmerdale...Morrissey....Emmerdale....Morrissey????

Peter
I can't bring myself to watch it tonight due to embarrassment (my mother will see it too if I do that) so will catch it on iPlayer when I am alone. I was dreading it before last Wednesday and now I'm dreading it even more.

And the new doyenne of HomeFarm, Amanda Donohoe:horny:

You love yer floozys lad.
Anna Friel on Ross a few weeks back..now yer talking.
Off topic i know.
The One Show..er no comment.

Being rather agressive in the old marketing game is Mozzer. If Im in the house and remember, will have a little switch over to see what is happening.
It will either be behind the sofa or TV gold.

As for the show itself...

A tea time/early evening show must be bad when my Gran thinks it "Twaddle"

Back
Top Bottom