Morrissey to play in New Zealand and Australia in 2009

Re: Morrissey to play in New Zealand and Australia

Brilliant to see your review Marred :)

I will be over for shows in October and November....soooooo looking forward to it :)

Yes thanks for sharing... and for representing us... maybe... maybe

so depressing... i have to see morrissey before i die...

:)

Yes thanks for sharing... and for representing us... maybe... maybe

so depressing... i have to see morrissey before i die...

:)

Brilliant to see your review Marred :)

I will be over for shows in October and November....soooooo looking forward to it :)

No probs guys, I'm glad you found it entertaining if nothing else. I really hope you guys can see him soon and Brisbane if you are seeing him in November you're gonna have an amazing time I'm sure. Would you like me to ask him anymore questions if I get the mic or maybe a gentle slap around the face? :lbf:

I'm seeing him on the 9th of July in Prague as well.

No probs guys, I'm glad you found it entertaining if nothing else. I really hope you guys can see him soon and Brisbane if you are seeing him in November you're gonna have an amazing time I'm sure. Would you like me to ask him anymore questions if I get the mic or maybe a gentle slap around the face? :lbf:

I'm seeing him on the 9th of July in Prague as well.

Hijack the mic, refuse to give it back until he agrees to come to Australia. Or like I say, don't ask him when he's coming, but IF he's going to come back, he doesn't have to commit to dates, just the knowledge that it WILL happen again is enough at this stage. The man can't get away with "next question".

Back
Top Bottom