Morrissey's diet is Pizza, Chips and Booze?!

Exactly. Peterb seems confused. He has spent a lot more than 1,756 micro-seconds on a pop star who he will never know and who will never even know he exists.

The fact that Peterb will never know Morrissey is significant. Sure, fans don't "know" their hero personally, but the ones who comprehend the artist's work "know" a whole lot about their hero. I know I do.

I'm not sure I get this. According to the data that appears next to your posts, Peter, you have in fact spent at least 1,756 micro-seconds on a pop star who you will never know and who will never even know you exist.

Exactly. Peterb seems confused. He has spent a lot more than 1,756 micro-seconds on a pop star who he will never know and who will never even know he exists.

The fact that Peterb will never know Morrissey is significant. Sure, fans don't "know" their hero personally, but the ones who comprehend the artist's work "know" a whole lot about their hero. I know I do.
That's so profound.
I am in awe of you.
Let us visit Stephens shrine that you have in your bedroom,
under the large poster above your bed and commune with the man that you know so intimately.

That's so profound.
I am in awe of you.
Let us visit Stephens shrine that you have in your bedroom,
under the large poster above your bed and commune with the man that you know so intimately.

Morrissey does know you. He called you "people who are nice."

I had pizza today. Thought of Moz.

I feel a lot closer to the man now that I know his diet is identical to my own. I wonder if he gets his pizza from the Pizza Hut dumpster too, or if he drinks 4-packs of Mickey's and SR.

Whatever the case, I'm not sure why anyone cares that much beyond the fact that he's not the effete, sheer shirt-wearing, faeircal enigma who subsists on dew and honeysuckle nectar that some of you apparently still inexplicably imagine him to be.

The 80's are over... for everyone. Even Morrissey.

Pizza and beer are good.

Back
Top Bottom