Morrissey's net worth $32 million

:lbf: Er... With 258 M dollars, I don't think he'll be needing any.

Morrissey is doing fine, and he's only got 32. :)

And if he gets himself some teeth, he kinda looks like Leo. :p I think he'll be alright. No but really, in the article he said how relieved he felt that he'd be able to pay his utility bills. Many a night have a sweated over having the electricty shut off because of lack of funds, that really is a relief to feel. I just think he doesn't realizes yet how much extra he's gonna have after paying the gas bill and how "friendly" his other tabaccy-spittin' buddies are going to get now that he's rich. He should seriously scoop up his three kids from two different wives and leave town. He seems like a nice guy that has a chance not to turn into a neuvo-riche douchebag.

Okay folks, let's play a little game. Let's spend spend spend Monymoz's cash for him.

Total savings 32M

He could buy a nouveau riche touristy flat to throw his arms around steel (just needs to open the window)

picture.php

Personally I'd never live there but you have to buy what would please Morrissey. These are da rules!

This costs approx. 7 M. (it's on the market, pm me for the real estate agency contact :sick:)
You have 25 M dollars left.:thumb: Next?

Last edited:
zuse-toaster.jpg

Another kitchen gadget from Inseq Design creative talent. Made of aluminium and plastics, Zuse is a toaster equipped with optical sensor which activates digital toasting once it senses the presence of bread. Inspired by the early matrix printers and designed to work as a traditional print maker, it burns line-by-line black and white pictures with 12 by 12 pixel resolution into the toast. Comes with a memory chip which stores multiple images.

and

993366_095_b

I think I just spent about a couple thousand, but that's all you really need in that beautiful flat, right? Maybe a bookshelf or two. :o

993142_070_b

And these sheets too.

Ok CG, thank you for your lovely purchases. I'm not sure about the bed and the sheets, but let's hope oor Morrissey likes them.:o

So please calculate how much money is left for other spenders to play (I can't do it, I'm a dog and am rubbish at maths.:blushing:)

Everyone needs to have a go (only one post per person! These are da rules!) or we'll never spend that fortune. Come on!

(CG I'm sorry but this bed looks cheap. It's Morrissey for Chrissake!)

Last edited:
Ok CG, thank you for your lovely purchases. I'm not sure about the bed and the sheets, but let's hope oor Morrissey likes them.:o

So please calculate how much money is left for other spenders to play (I can't do it, I'm a dog and am rubbish at maths.:blushing:)

Everyone needs to have a go (only one post per person! These are da rules!) or we'll never spend that fortune. Come on!

(CG I'm sorry but this bed looks cheap. It's Morrissey for Chrissake!)

Yeah, yeah, I think I was focusing on the duvet. He can pick out the bed. If I had his 32 million to spend I'd have at least five different duvets depending on the weather, the mood, the season. LOVE THAT STUFF.

Maybe he's into the low to the ground asian modern beds:

2-1-unison.jpg

beddingtop2010.jpg

Or the floral/modern compomise:

dwell-1.jpg

Or the victorian/needs a ladder to get into bed thing:

2662110279_cdf03e4729.jpg

I don't care so long as the sheets are cotton and the bed doesn't, you know, fall apart from, you know. :p

I'm bad at math too, but I would say the number is $24,994,000.00?
Six thousand for a few duvets , a bed and a toaster sounds right. Right? :squiffy:

I dunno, i gotta go clean a house. Laterz. :p

Thank you CG! We'll leave this thread at $24,994,000.00, hoping some other mad shopper will follow.:thumb:

(I find the floral/ modern horrid, plus the bed looks too short. Feet would stick out. Last pic looks like fake toile de Jouy from a distance. And no I am not going to expand on toile de Jouy again. Everyone's had enough.:straightface:)

Thank you CG! We'll leave this thread at $24,994,000.00, hoping some other mad shopper will follow.:thumb:

(I find the floral/ modern horrid, plus the bed looks too short. Feet would stick out. Last pic looks like fake toile de Jouy from a distance. And no I am not going to expand on toile de Jouy again. Everyone's had enough.:straightface:)

What bedding would you pick? And don't say this, although that kinda looks like the same flat:

2005_8_3_dog-bed.jpg

What bedding would you pick?

I like none of them.:o ...But this isn't about me at all, it's about what Morrissey and maybe also his prospective Marmite partners (see other thread:blushing:) would like.
Us dogs only ruin them sheets anyway. They say.:rolleyes:

(I just typed "Gucci bedspread" to see if it existed, and it does! Exceeds ugliness expectations as well!:p Festival of bling bling horrors! :p:thumb:)

Last edited:
I like none of them.:o ...But this isn't about me at all, it's about what Morrissey and maybe also his prospective Marmite partners (see other thread:blushing:) would like.
Us dogs only ruin them sheets anyway. They say.:rolleyes:

(I just typed "Gucci bedspread" to see if it existed, and it does!

As a parenthetical side to the game I was wondering what kind of sheets you prefer?

Ugh, nevermind. Can't reason with dogs. :p I happen to like the floral/modern combo. So there. :D

As a parenthetical side to the game I was wondering what kind of sheets you prefer?

Ugh, nevermind. Can't reason with dogs. :p

Roll me in desiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigners sheets I never get enooooooooooooough

:squiffy:

:barf:

Me I'm happy with just a plaid :thumb: (terribly fussy about its colour though.)

:sweet: This is it. THis is the bed I want to consumate our marriage in. THank you Barking for opening my eyes. :love:

RNSUNq1sqkgRVr5.jpg

:rofl:

Ugh CG!
You're not serious! :eek:

Only the crispest Egyptian white cotton will do ...
2053_120px.jpg

I totally agree with that too.

I totally agree with that too.

To add to your 'shopping list' ' - a teasmaid. They do modern, fancy ones for about £90 now, but I think he should go for a retro 50's design.

Fancy toaster fitted on one side of the bed, teasmaid on the other side. Maybe a mini-fridge (£20) for drinks/fresh milk/condiments - and he'll never need to get out of bed.:thumb:

Except to go on tour of course.

To add to your 'shopping list' ' - a teasmaid. They do modern, fancy ones for about £90 now, but I think he should go for a retro 50's design.

Fancy toaster fitted on one side of the bed, teasmaid on the other side. Maybe a mini-fridge (£20) for drinks/fresh milk/condiments - and he'll never need to get out of bed.:thumb:

Except to go on tour of course.

Yes. And this winking thug tea cozy.

terrorist-teapot.jpg

(I'm just kidding. Kind of. :D)

Okay I seriously gotta stop spending Morrissey's millions and get back to cleaning this house. Cinderella's running way late.

Back
Top Bottom