Morrissey's perfume???

vauxhall2003

Still Ill
Who can help me? Which perfume does he use?
Some time ago there was a thread that he uses prada for men! But as I know prada for men does not exist.......

When you scroll down this thread, you'll find previous threads discussing the same subjects.;)

mmm... i'd rather his natural smell...

I think it's irrational to expect him to have and use only one brand of perfume - I use at least 3 at the same time and I rarely buy the same perfume twice!

I remember a thread about this in the summer where some people were saying it was something with sandalwood in it...then I think I piped up saying the shirt being sold on ebay said they'd taken it to some perfume expert nose-ologist or something and they said it was a Prada one.

But all of this is from the recesses of my mind so I doubt it is accurate.

in his istanbul gig on 10th of june it was gucci envy homme from his shirt me and fellas recognized..soooo seducing lol

I know I'm going off on a tangent but the smell that will always remind me of Moz is smokey incence sticks. At Portsmouth a roadie stuck an apple full of incence sticks right in front of us.

I'm suprised he uses animal-tested stuff. :(

Although he still does more for the animal rights cause than most people ever will... :)

Back
Top Bottom