morrisseys worst fashion disasters!

really... thats interesting..
i have very long legs, in a hideous package,, LOL :rolleyes:

No need to be modest, lottie.

Because you're tall, managed to get Solomon's set list in Dublin.

*running away with tears* :(

That is actually a picture from a Camden show and I will not take it back...hideous..i think I let out a huge groan when I saw him in them again..:tears:

if they are the ones that appeared at camden, then you take that back...
because they were darn HOT. :horny:

any picture, quote, Interview with Russell Brand. That Has To Be Unfashionable.... Having that wookie in a picture with Morrissey isnt worth contemplating.....

I like his paisley jackets. :)

This entire outfit:

malfashion.jpg

This is actually one of my favorite photos of Morrissey. It was a great period and this rudeboy outfit reminds me of the 2Tone era... reminds me of The Specials.

He probably borrowed this from a Madness member.

Oh this was bad too. I can feel the fabric against my skin and it feels ewwwwwwwwww.... :confused:

bowl.jpg

The study did say that there's an upper limit to the ratio. :p

haha :p

No need to be modest, lottie.

Because you're tall, managed to get Solomon's set list in Dublin.

*running away with tears* :(

I got that setlist because he wanted ME to have it... (i thnk i earned it, LOL)

That is actually a picture from a Camden show and I will not take it back...hideous..i think I let out a huge groan when I saw him in them again..:tears:

no, they were so nice and bright... i certainly LOVED them... but i can understand that seeing them too often they would become a bit garish.

i think he looked very good in the lame shirts..You know he was built differently at the time so that fits...the skinny, moreandrogynous personna...(think of the shirts where he shows his "cleavage"
I m not a fan of the red jacket he wore at Jonathan Ross...

also he looks very well in bright colour shirts white, blue but thts not the question

Last edited:
Why aren't there many large format photos of Moz in the PVC outfit from the Oye Esteban dates?

And is my memory failing me, or did he once wear a sailor's outfit on stage? Never seen a pic of it.

Why aren't there many large format photos of Moz in the PVC outfit from the Oye Esteban dates?

And is my memory failing me, or did he once wear a sailor's outfit on stage? Never seen a pic of it.

i have seen one pvc pic of him posted in the frink
never saw one,only saw him wearing this outifit in a youtube clip...have you seen any elsewhere?
pvc ouifit -first row( pretty close pic) one the left v and sailor outfit v
and kewpie`s linked pic on the right

Attachments

• 1036403534_e726ae79be.jpg
    1036403534_e726ae79be.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 76
  • mozvis.jpg
    mozvis.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom