Moz feature in new Viz Magazine

Again. This time about a career change. I particularly liked 'Curled friend is a cobra'.

I don't think this has been posted, apologies if it has.

40696_viz_201709.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
'Joy-sapper' :D
Regards,
FWD.

That "article" and Mike made me LOL. It is incredible what we spend our money on and looking back you will realise that.

There are so many things I can spend my money on but these days I see no need to do so. Autumn used to be this goldmine when artists and bands released great albums but nowadays I could not care less.

This journo even wrote an article about that this week:

http://www.expressen.se/kronikorer/johan-hakelius/overflodet-forvandlar-oss-till-proppmatta-sovrare/
The overflow transforms us into siphonous marshals

heeheehee this article becomes funnier with every re-read!

once i work out the proper fingering for the charming tune, it'll be mesmerized and sort of swaying around instead of biting me

ohhhhhh is that how it works, mozzer! sounds very scientific!

You know what satire is, right? You know what Viz is, right? Do your research, you dense bag of nowt.

Yes, I know it since it is not the first time you post it here. Allow me to deeply dislike this kind of satire. Sorry if by expressing it I hurt someone's feelings here, maybe the writer, who knows. Can I disagree without being insulted one more time?

Yes, I know it since it is not the first time you post it here. Allow me to deeply dislike this kind of satire. Sorry if by expressing it I hurt someone's feelings here, maybe the writer, who knows. Can I disagree without being insulted one more time?

No. Because you're exactly the kind of unthinking drone that piles in with condemnation without for a second considering the actual content.

No. Because you're exactly the kind of unthinking drone that piles in with condemnation without for a second considering the actual content.

Well, the actual content is terribly bad. Why should somenone consider it for more than a second?

I thought he was doing exactly that for his whole life. :)

I think that photo of a snake-charming Morrissey would make a better album cover than the one posted for 'Low in High School'.

Back
Top Bottom