Moz songs you didnt like til you saw them live

death of a disco dancer..it was amazing in france!!:eek:;)

ROTT is way better live, but it was more that the songs I liked were just better. The Youngest Was The Most Loved was the most improved but I liked it anyway. I liked Pigsty and Ganglord a lot anyway but they are highlights of the live show.

death of a disco dancer, for sure. especially that long outro. on the cd, id be like "ok *skip*, enough of that." but it was much cooler live.

Death of a Disco dancer.

I went "UGH REALLY" to my friend and by the end of it I wanted to hear it again.

"Dear God Please Help Me." Just 5 minutes on one night in October made it go from a track that I almost always skipped to one that takes my breath away.
Hell yeah. This one became my favorite the first time I listened to it, and it still is, but I'm saying hell yeah that you love it now and thanks so much for providing the recording of that show. :cool:

Also, call me pathetic if you wish, but I've never listened to a Moz song and thought, "meh, don't really care for it." Sure, some are clearly my least favorite, but I don't have any songs of his that I just never listen to.

The Loop, not just how it sounds lol, he is so gorgeous when he dances with the tamborine (i cant spell lol) :horny:

Why Dont You Find Out For Yourself, I thought the song was ok but after seeing it live at the Roundhouse I fell in love with it :guitar:

"Pigsty" is my cue to hit the men's room - (after the first 2 minutes which I do like.)

"I'll Never be Anybody's Hero Now" was one from ROTT that I was not fond of but its grew on me significantly after a few live airing last year.

But lets be honest - nearly everything sounds good live. :)

On the other side of the coin, one song that I LOVE but really did not transfer well live was "The Never Played Symphonies." Probably why it was only played a handful of times in 2004.

There aren't any songs I actually don't like but I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now passed me by a little the first couple of times I heard ROTT. then we he did the Sunday nights at London Palladium just after it was released he played it and it all made sense.

Similar answers to previous posters.

The Loop - 2007. My best memory of it is in Greenville when Boz and Solomon came to the front of the stage and played it an arm's length away from me. I couldn't even tell you what Moz was doing during the song because I was fixated on watching those guys play.

Speedway - 1997. I must have played air drums to it a thousand times since then while watching Introducing Morrissey.

Irish Blood, English Heart - 2004. The song that made me dance and jump around the most at the recent concerts too.

In the Future When All's Well - 2007. Only because he took my hand and sang, "I thank you. I thank you with all of my hearrrrrrttttttttt." How could I *not* like it after that?

Ouija board, loved it after the concert in 2000

at last I am born , while scottish dates 2006

Last edited:
"The world is full of carshing bores" After seeing it at Edinburgh i can't stop listening to it. I remember climbing over chairs and singing my herat out to this:rolleyes:- after i had been pulled from the front:(

Back
Top Bottom