Moz spoofed in Stone Roses "The Second Second Coming" mockumentary

peter serafinowicz is usually quite good,but this was pretty bad.mozz has got a voice which i havent heard anyone do a good take on.its usually the same impression over and over.the rest of it i thought was quite good,had a ruttles feel to it.

Just watched this, hilarious! Is the same guy who did Morrissey the one who did Simon Cowell? Very talented guys. I loved the editing of it.

It's good, but the Morrissey impression is actually dire!

I accepted it more as a surreal take on Morrissey (like the old British shows 'Stella Street' or 'Bo Selecta' used to do, should you be familar with them) than a straightforward impression. I thought it pretty well summed up his strangely, wilfully obtuse way in interview situations. I really liked it.

total piss take of band who have lost all credibilty,back in the day they were so original and cool,now its rock n rolls greatest swindle,doing it for money,seen them at ally pally,spike island,glasgow green and aberdeen,but refused to buy a ticket for this fiasco in mancfester.reni wearing a bandana and uses 2 bass drums,who is he f***ing cozy powell,and brown wearing that silly tracky bottoms and adidas black trainers,looking like some manc tink away to steal some hub caps,oh please.

ho ho boy take it easy and go washing your mouth.
Do you know what you are talking about ?

I accepted it more as a surreal take on Morrissey (like the old British shows 'Stella Street' or 'Bo Selecta' used to do, should you be familar with them) than a straightforward impression. I thought it pretty well summed up his strangely, wilfully obtuse way in interview situations. I really liked it.

At least someone understands a caricature. Nice one.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom