Moz spotted at Killing Joke show in LA

Are there any pics online anywhere??:)

I doubt it, but speaking of killing jokes, I had a dream the other night of midgets having sex. Very disturbing. Not that I'm against midgets having sex, I guess I'd rather not dream about it.

A n y w a y, I hope he didn't jump into the mosh pit. Dangerous. :p

I could see that being very disturbing... Are you sleeping at all?

I could see that being very disturbing... Are you sleeping at all?

Yes. I'm waken here and there by my body working overtime doing stuff, then I just roll over and force myself to ignore it. But I do sleep.

Enough about my sleep. Let's talk about Morrissey at a punk show.

Wish I had been there! Wonder what he was wearing and if he danced and sang along or just sat quietly and observed...

Wish I had been there! Wonder what he was wearing and if he danced and sang along or just sat quietly and observed...

He probably played it cool like he always does. Someone was talking about uncharacteristic Morrissey musical interests. I heard a song on the radio and thought of him, probably a song he'd never listen to. Troublemaker by Weezer. It's like the Morrissey Anthem.

When is he going to announce the US tour dates. He's clearly here with time on his hands. He can play my living room....

When is he going to announce the US tour dates. He's clearly here with time on his hands. He can play my living room....

He can play my bongo drums. They're in the key of double D.

Has Moz ever mentioned being a fan of Killing Joke?

Ooh nice. Wish I lived in LA.

Yeah, but he's going to these weird shows. Who'd know to go see Liz Phair? I'm wondering if I shouldn't book a ticket to see Tina Turner next month, maybe he'll show up there.

Hmmm.... We should really see who is playing around town in the next few weeks...:D

CG--aren't the New Kids On The Block coming to LA? I'd go to see them before Tina Turner. :o

Ooooh, good one. Though something tells me Morrissey would be in the VIP box for that show so we wouldn't see him much. :D

Back
Top Bottom