My Dearest Love :)

Thank you!

Mr.Reynolds everyone is thanking you so I will too!
Thanks for the beautiful song.
I can't wait to get my singles in the mail!
I ordered doubles :D

thank you once again

Thank you very much for posting the b-sides!

Now all we need is Children In Pieces in 192 kbps or above.

"My Dearest Love" is GORGEOUS!

Thanks to all who shared. Haven't heard Glass Menagerie yet. Thank you.:)

Thanks to all who shared. Haven't heard Glass Menagerie yet. Thank you.:)

I've never heard of that song before. Had it never surfaced until Mr. Reynold's post or something?

Thank you very much for posting the b-sides!

Now all we need is Children In Pieces in 192 kbps or above.

Thing is everytime I LISTEN TO the chilren in pieces i have to cleanse myself by listening to the vastly superior demo instrumental. Now if someone could separate his vocals from the new one and join them to the old one then wow!

Just wondering if there was a non-WMA (ie. MP3 version) of "My Dearest Love" floating around? I've ordered the 7"s from Recordstore.co.uk, but would really like all the tracks on my iPod. (And, tangentally, it's unbelievable that you can't just buy digital downloads of the b-sides anywhere. What's with that?)

If anyone can help out, I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers

STH

I just uploaded them from the ones other people posted, and tagged them correctly. It's thanks to them, not me. :)

Congratulations and thousands of billions of thanks to all those who have uploaded those tracks

...However, I hope I will find my pack with the CD & the 2 7" tonight in my letter box :):):):)

There's not many honourable people in this world - Mr. Reynolds is one of them.

Stop it. My wet Rich Tea biscuit has just dropped into my tea and I am blushing...

Back
Top Bottom