My Embarassing Stalker Named Michelle.

I SAID I AM PRETTY SURE YOU ARE NOT LAUGHING. Clean your dog's spunk out of your eyes, maybe you can see better.

Even if that is true, and I have no idea and just based on you saying it I will assume it is not true, but even if it is, so what? Isn't he significantly younger than you, and wouldn't that have been -if it even happened at all- a long time ago?

I think his point is and has been that at your age you come across as nothing but a bitter, attention starved, denial ridden teenager.

Which is what you are...except for the teenager part, of course.

My dog ain't got no balls. Something you're familiar with, Sir Deletes-a-lot? :lbf:

Stick a f***in cork in it McRick. Remember back when everyone was dissing your shit band and you cried bully almost every f***ing day? You're the most amusing part of this.

Uh oh, looks like I've touched a nerve or two. Sex (or rather, lack thereof) must be a sore subject with you.
No, I don't remember that. I remember always holding my own. Something that you at your age still have yet to learn how to do. But go ahead, dig up the three-year old posts to justify that you're not clutching at straws.
And PS., you were a fan of "my shit band" and on more than one occasion praised our material. Not that your or really any other person's opinion, favorable or unfavorable, matters to me.

Uh oh, looks like I've touched a nerve or two. Sex (or rather, lack thereof) must be a sore subject with you.
No, I don't remember that. I remember always holding my own. Something that you at your age still have yet to learn how to do. But go ahead, dig up the three-year old posts to justify that you're not clutching at straws.
And PS., you were a fan of "my shit band" and on more than one occasion praised our material. Not that your or really any other person's opinion, favorable or unfavorable, matters to me.

I'm pretty sure I never praised it. Don't even recall listening to it, tbh. I just remember everyone, present company included, mocking it and your opinions of anything musical based on your own music and feeling a tad sorry for you the whole time. But I guess you took a class or something and know all about the proper maturity level of for trolldom. Funny you keep popping in to offer sage advice.

I'm pretty sure I never praised it. Don't even recall listening to it, tbh. I just remember everyone, present company included, mocking it and your opinions of anything musical based on your own music and feeling a tad sorry for you the whole time. But I guess you took a class or something and know all about the proper maturity level of for trolldom. Funny you keep popping in to offer sage advice.

Yeah, it's called growing the f*** up and having some self-respect. I was like 16, 17 years old. You at 37 shouldn't still be acting the way I was 4 and 5 years ago. And now, your only defense is what happened in the past? Please. At least some people DO mature. You're still making the same disgusting sex fantasy posts about licking Morrissey's happy trail that you made 5 years ago in the Frink thread. No one wants to read that.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's called growing the f*** up and having some self-respect. I was like 16, 17 years old. You at 37 shouldn't still be acting the way I was 4 and 5 years ago. And now, your only defense is what happened in the past? Please. At least some people DO mature. You're still making the same disgusting sex fantasy posts about licking Morrissey's happy trail that you made 5 years ago in the Frink thread. No one wants to read that.

Am I? Please. Go research the frink. :rolleyes: And we get it. I'm 37. You'll wear out the 3 and 7 on your laptop.

None of you are credible. McRickson is consistent, I'll give him that. He's been a troll and learned to grow up or whatever. But Skylarker has shifted in and out of so many personalities and admitted to lying and using other posters passwords as recent as last week, Viva has concocted so many lies and coverups he doesn't even know how to respond, and NHNS is just kind of a dumdum who blows her boyfriend's cover while busy bragging or being out of the loop, you guys are pathetic. But you've got your clique. Until it dissintegrates. Lies have a way of making a shitty adhesive, including the lies you tell yourself. So gif away, idiots.

None of you are credible. McRickson is consistent, I'll give him that. He's been a troll and learned to grow up or whatever. But Skylarker has shifted in and out of so many personalities and admitted to lying and using other posters passwords as recent as last week, Viva has concocted so many lies and coverups he doesn't even know how to respond, and NHNS is just kind of a dumdum who blows her boyfriend's cover while busy bragging or being out of the loop, you guys are pathetic. But you've got your clique. Until it dissintegrates. Lies have a way of making a shitty adhesive, including the lies you tell yourself. So gif away, idiots.

tumblr_m1c37scG261roarllo2_500.gif

The idea of you calling anyone an idiot is, well, idiotic.

And don't you see the inherent irony in your attack strategy? And I use the word "attack" with great humor. You go out of your way to say how unreliable and deceptive Viva Hate is, yet you have no problem citing old posts and letters from him to substantiate your attempt to discredit me and assuage my character.

Speaking of which...and I'm only asking this because I'm in the mood for a laugh...but what "personalities" have I shifted in and out of? And for you, someone whose posts are so ludicrous and delusional that they make Fraggle Rock look like the 5 o'clock news, you are hardly in any position to comment on mental stability.

I'm fairly certain that the reason Viva and NHNS don't invest more in this argument is because, very simply, they've long since decided that you are a f***ing joke. I, on the other hand, am still taken aback at how you have, in six weeks, turned into a raving f***wit who will stop at nothing to exact revenge on all her imaginary persecutors.

I mean, you were always kind of odd and goofy, and occasionally you would get pissy, but now to finally see what you really are is just...well, it's a strange mix of laughable and frightening. So yeah, I doubt it's a question of them not knowing how to respond; they probably simply just have better things to do and don't take you seriously enough to be bothered responding to you. I, on the other hand, am still learning that lesson.

You're a lunatic. And not in cool way or an edgy way or an avant-garde way...just in a pathetic way. You're f***ed up and scary and gross.

This thread was started half in jest so that I could f*** with someone who was a serious pain in my ass. If you look back at the beginning of the thread, I really didn't even give any details about her...because I have more class than that. I just wanted to make her squirm.

Predictably she showed up in person, in PMS overdrive, posting private letters of mine, telling ridiculous stories, plastering her profile here with random and out of context things I'd told her, writing to Thefagmorrissey and giving him old, exaggerated, or outright false information about me to use as leverage in his impotent "war"...because she has no class.

She's a piece of shit. AND I WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE WHEN SHE WROTE TO ME CRYING AND BEGGING ME TO DELETE THIS THREAD. Why? Because I am stupid, and I'm a sucker, and I'm NOT a bad guy.

And what happened as soon as I let her back in? She would flip out if I didn't tell her good morning in chat. She would flip out if I made more posts here than I wrote letters to her. She flipped out that she could not view my friends list on Facebook. She flipped out that I made banter on here with realityf***ingbites!!! It went on and on. The kicker was the other night when Breaking Bad was on; she watched it live but I had to wait til I could download it a few hours later. I purposely held off on reading any Facebook correspondence from her for fear she was high and would gave away the ending. In the meantime I made some posts on here and worked on the Wiki. Then I watched the show.

Sure enough, when I opened my inbox before going to bed, there was a BIBLE of correspondence from her. I was tired and wrote back, "sorry, didn't want you to ruin the ending for me if your were high or something; Art comes first." I had meant it mostly in jest but woke up the next day to a LITANY of anger and hurt, and "how dare you talk to me that way," blah blah blah. That was the breaking point. She's a sad joke...like you.

And for as much as I would LOVE to post her private shit here the way she has done over and over and over with me -because she is a squirrely, helpless idiot who has no ability to stand up for herself- I can't do that, because it's not right. I have more class than that. Not much more, but more. And I don't NEED to validate my viewpoint. I am confident...she is not. She needs the reassurance of others. Just like you do. Because your gutless and you're full of shit. So you drag up old letters and posts...but it's just sad.

My whole point being, this thread started out as a way to mess with that chick. It got boring quick once it had served its purpose.

Getting her password was initially just to make a few posts as Nightingale and then call it a day and shut down her account so that she couldn't log in anymore or talk anymore crap. Which I did. If Kewpie hadn't Quick Draw McGraw'd her way into the middle of everything; I'd have come out and admitted it myself the next day. Besides, everytime anyone here would say something mean about her or to her, I'd have to get some giant letter about ho everyone here is a smug asshole, blah blah blah...because she's a lightweight. Her having an account here is like me walking through the Gary ghetto at 2 a.m. unarmed. Ridiculous.

But now this is the Crystal Geezer story. And that story is WAY less interesting to me than the story of some hot -but marginally psychotic- broad following me around the internet. And so I feel at this point that no matter what I say, or mcrickson says, or Viva or NHNS says, or ANYONE says, you are gonna yip-yip-yip some innocuous little "comeback" so that you can feel like you've had the last word.

No one here likes you. You have no clout. Anyone who is nice to you on here is either pitying you or is just as useless and inconsequential as you are.

You're a bitter, boring husk of flesh pretending to be a person. You can emoticon and LOL all you like, but you are on your way out. Because once this dies down -and it will- the dust will settle and you will not be able to look at this site the same way again. And you will get despondent and depressed and you will -predictably- make ANOTHER post about how you're "done with this place."

I only hope that when that happens, you keep your word, because you are not needed here, you are not wanted here, and you are not -by anyone of consequence- taken seriously here.

In the meantime, we all have to put up with you. But if the rest of us get bored of this thread before you do -and I predict that is very likely going to be the case- please don't think that if you end up with the last post, you've won...because that's simply not the case. You lost before you started.

For that matter, you lose every time you log in.

Tl;dr all of this... but I'm going to go out on a limb and play Fraggle Rock weatherman and suggest their absence means their power is out? Rained a lot in FLA today. :p

You care about this place far too much. I take advantage of it while it's here. If it were to disappear tomorrow, I wouldn't give a second thought to it. Pity that too much of your day is enveloped by typing your stubby fingers to the bone in enormous senseless and circular diatribes that none of us can even be bothered to skim anymore.

What the actual f*** does that have to do with CG being an emotionally flimsy 37 year old woman, again? Oh right, absolutely nothing, and you're distracting from the point as usual because you have nothing to stand on your basis for proving that it's not pathetic for a 37 year old woman to still be effected by 'bullies'.

Tyler Clementi is completely irrelevant to the conversation. The motivations for his suicide were laid out in the criminal court surrounding his death. Oddly enough, Viva, NHNS, and Skylarker weren't quite mentioned in the court records.

Oh sorry, I thought CG was the one sobbing and soiling herself. I have no sympathy for someone who is biologically old enough and physically capable of taking care of him/herself.

I'll be sure to let her know when she's sobbing backstage after being booed off her opening set for Morrissey in this upcoming tour.

Here to "erase" me? Yeah, good luck with that. Your Anonymous-esque mentality is the exact same brand of solipsist 'group-think' that you write off from each poster who dares to call your tiresome bullshit out. The only difference is, unlike Anonymous, no one gives a shit who you are and you have no feasible real-life power over anyone. Your only online power comes from vulnerable case studies like CG.

..pissing you off isn't "getting involved with people from this site." Getting involved with people from this site is getting to know them off-site, like on personal social media platforms. Ideally, you claimed at that point to have put me on your ignore list, but stupidly enough on your part, you haven't ignored me since. What you're essentially telling me is

You need me and the others here to carry out your charade. And I'm fine with that, I have no intention of trying to change anything here. But I just like to point out your paltry dependence.

I so, like, totally hear you! I spend WAAAAAAAAY too much of my life stuck in Mom's basement chasing my tail with my stubby fingers. You have totally described my loser life. But you do seem to have read my ridiculous attention-seeking diatribes once again. Wouldn't it be easier to just type tl.dr? Too late!

I'm not talking about CG being disturbed by you. I'm talking about young noob Morrissey fan-folk who need to be protected from bitch-ass losers like you, SL,VH & NHNS. Clementi is an entirely valid case to site but, of course, there are others such as Jamey Rodemeyer:

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Lady+Gaga+honours+bullied+gay+teen+fan+in+tribute+song.-a0267955039

How old does someone have to be before they suddenly have to accept bullyiing online or off? 21, like the age you lot are allowed into a bar to buy a beer?

Kristeen Young is a truly gifted performer and writer. I hope Morrissey has her as support act for ever and ever. Amen.

I know. It's just pathetic isn't it? As if anyone actually in the nerve centre of Anonymous would ever tell anyone? That's just ridiculous. I don't give a shit who I am either, which is all to the good, because I'm a figment of my own imagination. Or other people's imagination. I get confused about my imaginary personalities now. It's not even funny anymore.

You were 'on Ignore', but that was another imaginary 'BrummieBoy' not this one. I'm me, not him. I've never met him and don't want to either. He sounds a bit of a nutter to be honest and his secretary can't even spell! Which is just terrble!

I am a paltry human being and I am totally dependent on this site. It's like a life support for me. I haven't had an exciting life like you in a successful band and whatever else it was that you did which I'm sure was entirely fascinating. Now, let's see if you can resists replying or have the strength to just put me on Ignore.

*sincrerely BrummieBoy*

ps: those memes don't mean what you think they mean. i don't chare about gifs you stupid twit.

Last edited:
The idea of you calling anyone an idiot is, well, idiotic.

And don't you see the inherent irony in your attack strategy? And I use the word "attack" with great humor. You go out of your way to say how unreliable and deceptive Viva Hate is, yet you have no problem citing old posts and letters from him to substantiate your attempt to discredit me and assuage my character.

Speaking of which...and I'm only asking this because I'm in the mood for a laugh...but what "personalities" have I shifted in and out of? And for you, someone whose posts are so ludicrous and delusional that they make Fraggle Rock look like the 5 o'clock news, you are hardly in any position to comment on mental stability.

I'm fairly certain that the reason Viva and NHNS don't invest more in this argument is because, very simply, they've long since decided that you are a f***ing joke. I, on the other hand, am still taken aback at how you have, in six weeks, turned into a raving f***wit who will stop at nothing to exact revenge on all her imaginary persecutors.

I mean, you were always kind of odd and goofy, and occasionally you would get pissy, but now to finally see what you really are is just...well, it's a strange mix of laughable and frightening. So yeah, I doubt it's a question of them not knowing how to respond; they probably simply just have better things to do and don't take you seriously enough to be bothered responding to you. I, on the other hand, am still learning that lesson.

You're a lunatic. And not in cool way or an edgy way or an avant-garde way...just in a pathetic way. You're f***ed up and scary and gross.

This thread was started half in jest so that I could f*** with someone who was a serious pain in my ass. If you look back at the beginning of the thread, I really didn't even give any details about her...because I have more class than that. I just wanted to make her squirm.

Predictably she showed up in person, in PMS overdrive, posting private letters of mine, telling ridiculous stories, plastering her profile here with random and out of context things I'd told her, writing to Thefagmorrissey and giving him old, exaggerated, or outright false information about me to use as leverage in his impotent "war"...because she has no class.

She's a piece of shit. AND I WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE WHEN SHE WROTE TO ME CRYING AND BEGGING ME TO DELETE THIS THREAD. Why? Because I am stupid, and I'm a sucker, and I'm NOT a bad guy.

And what happened as soon as I let her back in? She would flip out if I didn't tell her good morning in chat. She would flip out if I made more posts here than I wrote letters to her. She flipped out that she could not view my friends list on Facebook. She flipped out that I made banter on here with realityf***ingbites!!! It went on and on. The kicker was the other night when Breaking Bad was on; she watched it live but I had to wait til I could download it a few hours later. I purposely held off on reading any Facebook correspondence from her for fear she was high and would gave away the ending. In the meantime I made some posts on here and worked on the Wiki. Then I watched the show.

Sure enough, when I opened my inbox before going to bed, there was a BIBLE of correspondence from her. I was tired and wrote back, "sorry, didn't want you to ruin the ending for me if your were high or something; Art comes first." I had meant it mostly in jest but woke up the next day to a LITANY of anger and hurt, and "how dare you talk to me that way," blah blah blah. That was the breaking point. She's a sad joke...like you.

And for as much as I would LOVE to post her private shit here the way she has done over and over and over with me -because she is a squirrely, helpless idiot who has no ability to stand up for herself- I can't do that, because it's not right. I have more class than that. Not much more, but more. And I don't NEED to validate my viewpoint. I am confident...she is not. She needs the reassurance of others. Just like you do. Because your gutless and you're full of shit. So you drag up old letters and posts...but it's just sad.

My whole point being, this thread started out as a way to mess with that chick. It got boring quick once it had served its purpose.

Getting her password was initially just to make a few posts as Nightingale and then call it a day and shut down her account so that she couldn't log in anymore or talk anymore crap. Which I did. If Kewpie hadn't Quick Draw McGraw'd her way into the middle of everything; I'd have come out and admitted it myself the next day. Besides, everytime anyone here would say something mean about her or to her, I'd have to get some giant letter about ho everyone here is a smug asshole, blah blah blah...because she's a lightweight. Her having an account here is like me walking through the Gary ghetto at 2 a.m. unarmed. Ridiculous.

But now this is the Crystal Geezer story. And that story is WAY less interesting to me than the story of some hot -but marginally psychotic- broad following me around the internet. And so I feel at this point that no matter what I say, or mcrickson says, or Viva or NHNS says, or ANYONE says, you are gonna yip-yip-yip some innocuous little "comeback" so that you can feel like you've had the last word.

No one here likes you. You have no clout. Anyone who is nice to you on here is either pitying you or is just as useless and inconsequential as you are.

You're a bitter, boring husk of flesh pretending to be a person. You can emoticon and LOL all you like, but you are on your way out. Because once this dies down -and it will- the dust will settle and you will not be able to look at this site the same way again. And you will get despondent and depressed and you will -predictably- make ANOTHER post about how you're "done with this place."

I only hope that when that happens, you keep your word, because you are not needed here, you are not wanted here, and you are not -by anyone of consequence- taken seriously here.

In the meantime, we all have to put up with you. But if the rest of us get bored of this thread before you do -and I predict that is very likely going to be the case- please don't think that if you end up with the last post, you've won...because that's simply not the case. You lost before you started.

For that matter, you lose every time you log in.

The logic of this post is kinda blowin' my mind. Like I literally don't know where to start. And the TMI part is just, well, funny. :lbf: You should drunkpost more often, it's good fun.

So you're saying that citing old posts and personal accounts is reprehensible, but starting a thread to "f*** with" somebody and assasinate their character is morally upstanding?

The bit about me being hated confuses me a tad also. Was this decided at a staff meeting where you were called together and asked to ignore me so that I'll so away because nobody takes me seriously? Or was it decided at said staff meeting, you do appear to speak for a group here now, that I am hated and it will be best when I just go away? Since "we" are "putting up with me." We as in Morrissey-solo? Or we as in the Viva and Skylarker circle jerk? And please expand on the idea that I am "not needed" here. I'm honestly curious. :D

Back
Top Bottom