Nasty Comments about others...inpired by Morrissey's new book

The court case drama was a huge event in Morrissey’s’ life that stayed with him until with this book he can finally get some closure from it. The Judge had an agenda and a beef with Morrissey from the start and he’s been holding that shit in for years. But you just won’t accept that will you?

You haven't read the book, so how on earth would you know? You are EASILY the most ridiculous poster on this site. Ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, you’ve been 'off topic' from day one. :crazy:

You haven't read the book. But your attempt at 'nasty comments' is on-topic to this thread and you are almost as bad a quip artist as Morrissey. Almost, but not quite!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh for god sakes, Amy don't go on. You said you were disappointed. Return the book then, simple as. Having been a fan since gladiola I know what I'm saying is right, so off to bed with you because I'm doing the same. Maybe you would like a weighted tome instead like Lord of the Rings. Tough, you got what you got. Now go read it and shut up, or get your money back.

Amy, do not disturb the Cult. At least allow them the last few days of peace before West London literati critics wake up and realise they have destroyed their reputations as critics by reviewing a terrible book favourable, either because they didn't read it or they're on some payola bandwagon.

Reelaround, Playcat - Is this what remains of Morrissey's fanbase in 2013? A bunch of 14-year olds? No wonder Solo has gone to shit.

Someone asked KY what it feels like to be loved by Morrissey. She said it felt like a Thursday. She's so ... ugh. I don't even want to assign her an expletive.

Someone asked KY what it feels like to be loved by Morrissey. She said it felt like a Thursday. She's so ... ugh. I don't even want to assign her an expletive.

tumblr_mb4v0k3bGc1qcximk.gif

Reelaround, Playcat - Is this what remains of Morrissey's fanbase in 2013? A bunch of 14-year olds? No wonder Solo has gone to shit.

You haven't read the book, so how on earth would you know? You are EASILY the most ridiculous poster on this site. Ever.

- - - Updated - - -

You haven't read the book. But your attempt at 'nasty comments' is on-topic to this thread and you are almost as bad a quip artist as Morrissey. Almost, but not quite!

- - - Updated - - -

Amy, do not disturb the Cult. At least allow them the last few days of peace before West London literati critics wake up and realise they have destroyed their reputations as critics by reviewing a terrible book favourable, either because they didn't read it or they're on some payola bandwagon.

Yes, I KNOW I haven’t READ THE BOOK as you so redundantly keep reminding us of. Did it ever occur to you that there are a lot of other books and articles and interviews about Morrissey out there and that’s why I know about the court case? No, of course not.

Last edited:
Yes, I KNOW I haven’t READ THE BOOK as you so redundantly keep reminding us of. Did it ever occur to you that there are a lot of other books and articles and interviews about Morrissey out there and that’s why I know about the court case? No, of course not.

You still haven't read the book, have you? Use a ruler and take it one line at a time. After "Autobiography" all other accounts of The Court Case are supremely irrelevant. Isn't that obvious even to a fool such as you? Why else would Morrissey spend 50 pages droning on about it unless ever single account before was, loike, rubbish, man. Srsly! He isn't just writing a victim script, he's considering SERIOUS POINTS OF LAW and LEGAL PRECEDENTS. *rollseyes*

ps: still haven't read your private msg and never will. sorry about that.

Back
Top Bottom