need help...

what? :eek: might I direct you to this...

blued.jpg

I could go on. :rolleyes: :p

i have a better idea.

wait for it.....

good call, thanks!

after 4 moz/smiths tattoos im finally getting a portrait next weekend an im looking for certain style/image.

Welcome, and enjoy! Oh and make sure you post a pic when you get it. ;)

Welcome, and enjoy! Oh and make sure you post a pic when you get it. ;)

yea i mos def will post a pic. along with my others too.
thanks again!

When I was in England at the time of the Tour Of The Tormentors MMVI (April-May 2006) there was a magazine on sale featuring a Morrissey interview and religious-themed photographs. I think it was Uncut, but I'm not sure. I can't check right now, but if you really need to I can later.

Stephane

When I was in England at the time of the Tour Of The Tormentors MMVI (April-May 2006) there was a magazine on sale featuring a Morrissey interview and religious-themed photographs. I think it was Uncut, but I'm not sure. I can't check right now, but if you really need to I can later.

Stephane

It was indeed Uncut magazine - the saintly pics were cool but there was one of him dancing that is just AWFUL - his hair and shoes in that pic are :sick:

Stephane

yea it was def uncut an i do have the magazine an jpgs of those. im looking for older ones. thanks!:)

Back
Top Bottom