Non-European Warner Smiths Albums

tiswaldo

I've got a supposed Australian Warner CD of Louder Than Bombs and it's identical in every way to the Euro version, not even printed elsewhere. So could anyone tell me are all the Warner worldwide releases (excluding Japan for obvious reasons) like this or are there actually differences on some such as country of manufacture.

From referencing passions.., they usually have the same cat no's outside of Japan but I assumed as they have seperate entries there must be some distinguishing feature ?

Can anyone enlighten me, otherwise a completist is slowly run out of things to get (maybe) !

The Australian WEA releases do have some 'made in Australia' credit somewhere either on the back or on the label. But basically the rest is identical to the UK/European editions.

Stephane

The Australian WEA releases do have some 'made in Australia' credit somewhere either on the back or on the label. But basically the rest is identical to the UK/European editions.

Stephane

I thought that would be the case, I must have got unlucky and managed to buy a UK/Euro version when I was on holiday in Oz (frightening over 10 years ago thinking about it). It's got Manufactured in Europe, Made in Germany as per my UK bought edition.

Vivabob - Yes a Made in Oz comment would probably make them all worth getting you're right!

Back
Top Bottom