not much of a fan club deal (ATL show)

xfranklyx

no hope no harm
so ticketmaster hasnt showed me 1 good ticket for this atl show... how is it that the FAN club presales suck. F ticketmaster!!!!!!!!!

I had a box seat but tried for something better not realizing those were going to be the best seats other than those tables (did anyone actually by a set of 6?) Now it's just row X terrace seating.

ive been tryin for a table sine 9:59 an nothin, they keep on giving me garbage terr and rear section. a friend of mine got ONE box section seat and then it went back to terr seating. wtf. why is ticketmaster giving us this garbage.

This makes me hate Ticketmaster just a little more. I bought my Tickets, Terrace Row Z. $155.xx but I am happy. For giggles, I go back and search again. What do you know, box seats are available. I can't afford to purchase two sets of tickets. All this for an $11.xx service charge.

At least I get to see Morrissey in concert again.

They're going to serve meat at the venue. Morrissey isn't going to like that at all.

The fan club tickets must have sold out. It's not listed on the TM site, just the radio pre-sale. That password doesn't work for those. Looks like you'll have to wait for the regular sale to start on Friday.

Thanks for the update! I really appreciate it. Ticketmaster sucks @$$!

Anyone know the "radio" presale code??

I don't understand why NO tables were made available... I was ready to buy 6 seats a whole table at 100 a pop an yet ticketbasterd doesn't show them at all... I guess they don't want the money an they hate moz fans so they think they can give us these garabage tix. Almost every show I got tix for this tour something was shotty. Philly went on sale 10 hours before they were supposed to. Nyc ga tix weren't showin up etc etc.... down with ticketmaster

Hi all,
I know we hate to do this, but I guess we must...
I'm flying in from California, so I want to make my Southern Moz-odyssey the bestest. The problem: this table set-up business. Unexpected seating arrangements can ruin an experience, and I'm not excited for a repeat of my Row A Seattle letdown.

That being said, I've checked around, and stubhub and the like have pit tables available. The problem: they're about $1300 for a 6- pack.
Needless to say, I have neither the money nor time to buy and then unload 5 more tickets than I need...

So... how can we solve this? Can someone more affluent than me buy a table and we'll all pitch in and fill it? I can afford 1 ticket (even if it's pretty marked-up) but I can't afford a whole table... I think there are fellow Moz-solo-ers (soloists?) who feel the same... as long as its all up-front and honest, I'm in.
Thanks all!

thanks for the code! funny, now they have the fanclub option back up. tickmaster still sucks.

no good seats at all! the best i could get was Z or AA. WTF!

tables went on sale months ago to corporate sponsors and rich people who could afford to buy the entire season. what a crappy venue to choose.

thankfully, i am going to see him at least once before!

daaaaaamn so table seats arent really available then?? these have been the most confusing ticket buying experiences ive ever had.

Hi all,
I know we hate to do this, but I guess we must...
I'm flying in from California, so I want to make my Southern Moz-odyssey the bestest. The problem: this table set-up business. Unexpected seating arrangements can ruin an experience, and I'm not excited for a repeat of my Row A Seattle letdown.

That being said, I've checked around, and stubhub and the like have pit tables available. The problem: they're about $1300 for a 6- pack.
Needless to say, I have neither the money nor time to buy and then unload 5 more tickets than I need...

So... how can we solve this? Can someone more affluent than me buy a table and we'll all pitch in and fill it? I can afford 1 ticket (even if it's pretty marked-up) but I can't afford a whole table... I think there are fellow Moz-solo-ers (soloists?) who feel the same... as long as its all up-front and honest, I'm in.
Thanks all!
if the tables ever become available to US fans then i plan on buying all 6 seats( a whole table) so i will prob have a seat or 2 free.

if the tables ever become available to US fans then i plan on buying all 6 seats( a whole table) so i will prob have a seat or 2 free.

sounds good! :o

thanks for the codes! at least i know i am going now! row FF - yikes! hope something better comes up! :)

i'll keep looking for tables and will post if i find any at a reasonable cost. stub hub will probably have some, but i'll look at local sites too!

i just got 3 box seats through the boxoffice not ticketmaster try the box office she said they have better seats then tm anyways and cheaper fees!!!!!!!
she also said that tables might show up closer to the date.
i might have an extra ticket FYI

i just got 3 box seats through the boxoffice not ticketmaster try the box office she said they have better seats then tm anyways and cheaper fees!!!!!!!
she also said that tables might show up closer to the date.
i might have an extra ticket FYI

I've been trying to get through to the box office since 10am. Still on hold!

Back
Top Bottom