oasis singles collection coming out

oasis are releasing a singles collection in june. all the singles excluding sunday morning call for some reason. most of the songs where on stop the clocks and most fans will have the albums or singles anyway. someones trying to squeeze every last drop of money out of fans while they still can.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_releases/oasis_singles_collection_in_june.html

ackchelly, I'm not an Oasis fan but like a few singles - thought Stop the Clocks had a really disappointing song selection tho.
it missed songs like I'm Free and Let it All Out so this could be the first Oasis album I actually buy. just hope no-one I know spots me buying it!

Oasis released their singles a few years back. In 96, 96 & 2008

Agree, a right rip off.
Thankfully, Morrissey would never allow his fans to be ripped off in the same fashion:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

haha, that was the first thing that came to mind. still dont see the reason for leaving off sunday morning call, its one of my favourites and if your going to put out a singles collection have it including all the singles. It will insure liam get a few more quid before his effort minus noel flops.

the deluxe version isnt too bad though. it comes with bonus single dvd disc of "all" the videos plus live stuff. not sure on tracklist but im guessing it will have the popular videos and miss out alot of the rarer ones (who feels love, roll with it etc.) aslo i think the live set is a recent gig, not a classic

the deluxe version isnt too bad though. it comes with bonus single dvd disc of "all" the videos plus live stuff. not sure on tracklist but im guessing it will have the popular videos and miss out alot of the rarer ones (who feels love, roll with it etc.) aslo i think the live set is a recent gig, not a classic

the live disc is ment to be from the camden roundhouse last july. I think it was the one where Liam took the huff about something and stayed on for noels songs and abused the audience.

Back
Top Bottom