Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I reckon California Son is a fan of anything that is Italy because his wife is Italian. I reckon California Son and Nancy do not know the first thing about kickball except that California Son's alleged third cousin twice removed from Ireland once played for the LA kickball team and the team paid California Son to market the team with him by doing photo ops around LA and once in Ireland. I reckon California Son and Nancy are in Italy now for their yearly Italy vacation. No sightings at LAX as to their return chipper curry he doesn't live in LA beach mouth altrichichichicham fake impostor photo ops inn n n nn n nn nn nnnn nn n it.

Fark Arse!
Excellent detective work, my son! FcUKin forensic. Top banana!🍌

So who's this bellend imposter stuffing his face with puffy cream cakes in Ye Olde Chesire Bakery? A hired actor, I guess.

I saw the 'real' Maorissey on Venice Beeatch last week, huggin & a kissin Lana Del Rey. Guess Nancy just turns a blind eye to his bit on the side. She can hardly have a thrombo when Everybody Knows she's blowing Bieber on a weekly basis innit.

Laters!

Dude! I'm not seeing any apostrophes. Is im pronounced imm? What is arent? Pronounced Air-ent? Is an arent a wooden ship from the 1700's?
:crazy:

you pronounce im as imm and arent as air-ent? WTF? as if you had a :nutbolt:
loose? Arent is a wooden ship from the 1700 that you pronounce 'air-ent'?😐
have you been in the coors beer?😑

:hammer:

Do you know how an apostrophe functions? I am dead serious. Also, please begin each sentence with a capital letter, mmmkay?
😐

you need to concentrate on learning to pronounce 'im' and 'arent'o_O
so you dont end up with bernie the butcher :crazy:
going around talking 'immmm air ent' will put you in the rubber roomo_O

You still don't get it. You are slow. Without apostrophes, those are not functioning words. You are dumb.
😐

normal words like im and arent , arent functional words but non existing nutter words 'immmm' and 'air-ent' are?:crazy:
how many months worth of education did you have?:lbf:

🥸

thats where all the sad sack low rated Moz collector/fan should go. Collect suco :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
tshirts, nobody is going to buy them otherwise.:straightface:
of course they are going to integrate into the Smiths page theres nothing but misanthropic troll berry pickers
in the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: page. Bernard wrote in his dumb book that DramaJ lives off berries nuts
and seeds, implication being that he has little food, little money for food.:nogood:

the BD HMV green item is already earmarked for true genuine dedicated loyal fans.:praying:

🥸

thats where all the sad sack low rated Moz collector/fan should go. Collect suco :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
tshirts, nobody is going to buy them otherwise.:straightface:
of course they are going to integrate into the Smiths page theres nothing but misanthropic troll berry pickers
in the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: page. Bernard wrote in his dumb book that DramaJ lives off berries nuts
and seeds, implication being that he has little food, little money for food.:nogood:

the BD HMV green item is already earmarked for true genuine dedicated loyal fans.:praying:
Woah! Hold on there Edgelord! Is this FWD or what? You've been busted!

Or have you?

🥸

Skinny get the thought of getting a copy of the green BD collectible vinyl right out
of your troll mind.:lbf:
0 items for all you comrades. Comrade T is probably touting Robocop to keep sober and go early
in the morning a get her a copy but best Robocop can do is a :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: drunk jog himself into
a telephone pole.:hammer:

🥸

Skinny get the thought of getting a copy of the green BD collectible vinyl right out
of your troll mind.:lbf:
0 items for all you comrades. Comrade T is probably touting Robocop to keep sober and go early
in the morning a get her a copy but best Robocop can do is a :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: drunk jog himself into
a telephone pole.:hammer:
I’ll pick one up for me and you comrade x
Much love :hammer:

Back
Top Bottom