Passions Just Like Mine RIP

Re: Passions Just Like Mine RIP - not

Viva Hate is right, the site will soon be relaunched. However, I thought it was supposed to be a secret?

I gave the contents to a team of people at the beginning of the summer. They are completely redoing the looks (it's going to be gorgeous) and updating the concert descriptions before launch. They have more allotted space so it's going to be more illustrated than PJLM V1.0.

Stephane

Can't wait

Viva Hate is right, the site will soon be relaunched. However, I thought it was supposed to be a secret?

I gave the contents to a team of people at the beginning of the summer. They are completely redoing the looks (it's going to be gorgeous) and updating the concert descriptions before launch. They have more allotted space so it's going to be more illustrated than PJLM V1.0.

Stephane

Great news - thanks for finding some willing conscripts to take over the "family business." The die-hards and lifers appreciate it.

Re: Passions Just Like Mine RIP

Really looking forward to the reboot.

does anyone else get the impression that Stephane and the mods are a bunch of condescending, pompous asses?

It is shocking to come back to this website and see how it has been overtaken by completely evil people. I first met Stephane online in 1997, and then spent a great week visiting with him in person 1999. Anyone who knows him would say that the only words that could be used to describe him are humble and sincere.
Shawn

It is shocking to come back to this website and see how it has been overtaken by completely evil people. I first met Stephane online in 1997, and then spent a great week visiting with him in person 1999. Anyone who knows him would say that the only words that could be used to describe him are humble and sincere.
Shawn

Name names and cite examples.

Otherwise, shut the f*** up.

Name names and cite examples.

Otherwise, shut the f*** up.

Thesmithsmorrissey when they said:

"does anyone else get the impression that Stephane and the mods are a bunch of condescending, pompous asses?"

This has certainly been a Thrill.

ShawnG

Thesmithsmorrissey when they said:

"does anyone else get the impression that Stephane and the mods are a bunch of condescending, pompous asses?"

This has certainly been a Thrill.

ShawnG

So...

You're saying Thesmithsmorrissey is evil, for talking shit about Stephane and the mods? He's gone. Banned. Who cares?

Or...you're saying the mods are evil? The quote you cited lumps Stephane in with the mods. The author of the quote was an ass. Stephane has nothing to do with the site admin here.

No matter how you slice it, I fail to see your point.

Yeah it sucks that Solow has let those troublemakers create a wiki made of Stephan's work stolen and most of it not crediten. Whoever talks shit of Stephan have obviously never met him. We met in NYC in 2004 and on the British tour in 2006 and he's a great great guy. And most people here don't even know what he has done for the community without even bragging about it. Full respect to the man.

a wiki made of Stephan's work stolen and most of it not crediten.

Not sure which parts you mean, but every setlist on the wiki from 1983 through 1997 is credited to PJLM with a link to the currently defunct site. From the previous comments it appears a new site will appear at which point I'll be going back and pointing to the specific page the setlist is on. Personally, I can't wait for the new PJLM. I'm sure it'll be awesome. -MR

Very sad indeed , such a great resource for collectors and non , gone....
Cheers Moz

I hope it returns soon, would Stephane please give us an update. If it is never to return, i would happily pay a small fee to be able to download all the data.

On page one of this thread there is a link to an archive site - some, but not all of the PJLM info is still available http://web.archive.org/web/20110719052039/http://passionsjustlikemine.com/ Although hardly any of the collectors appendix is included.

It would be great if Stephane or any of the others involved in PJLM2 could give us an update...

Dave

Stephane

wow, just now seeing this news. that f***ing rules. can't wait. thanks a lot, stephane.

wow, just now seeing this news. that f***ing rules. can't wait. thanks a lot, stephane.

Yes but...that message was posted end of August last year. No rush at all, but an update from time to time...
Cheers Moz

That's old news. Some people were about to relaunch the site in another format (without any involvement from me), but then all the contents were taken and copied word-for-word on the Morrissey-solo Wiki, so Team 2.0 decided it was not worth it to put all these efforts in if everything is going to be copied elsewhere. And I don't blame them to be honest.

Stephane

Back
Top Bottom