Passions Just Like Mine updated..thanks

Bluebirds

I dunno why, I dunno when but big shout out to the Passions man for updating last year's gigs.... spent an enjoyable afternoon catching up on this time last year.

Thanks - I must go and do the same

When are the 2007 dates going to be added to Passions?
Also I have noticed that "Drive-In Saturday" is not in the lyrics section but it had been played once.

When are the 2007 dates going to be added to Passions?

I need to let some time pass before I do this. I need to wait for all reviews to come in, and for bootlegs to make it into circulation. I am now slowly finishing 2006, I should be done in a month. I'll then take a break from gigs to work on other parts of the site, then I'll do the 2007 dates.

It is a lot of work and I do this in my spare time. Morrissey is now touring a lot and it's hard for me to keep up. Also, like I said I like the dust to settle before I work on a date.

Also I have noticed that "Drive-In Saturday" is not in the lyrics section but it had been played once.

That's because it hasn't been released anywhere. Lyrics are available only for released songs. Then you'll say: 'Then why are lyrics for "Street Life" up there', and I'll say 'touché'.

Stephane

Back
Top Bottom