Philly - Academy of Music Update

I got tickets for the Montclair show today but does anyone know when the Philly tickets go on sale? Want to score those, too. Thanks and if anyone's looking for really killer vegetarian food check out Horizons. Sadly, I believe they are closed on Sunday but it's tip top!

best, JP

I got scared when I saw this bumped. I was like, "Oh no..too much time wasted on montclair and I missed Philly!"

whew!!!

Actually, I've eaten at Horizons many times without a reservation but most of those times sitting right at the bar. And I do love Blue Sage Grille, another great joint for sure! I don't mind the vegetarian Chinese places and Philly definitely has their share.

Off to NYC tonight and trying to decide if I want to hit Blossom, Candle Cafe or Candle 79!

Best, JP

GOVINDA'S for the SXE meet up before the show...

roll call:

Actually, I've eaten at Horizons many times without a reservation but most of those times sitting right at the bar. And I do love Blue Sage Grille, another great joint for sure! I don't mind the vegetarian Chinese places and Philly definitely has their share.

Off to NYC tonight and trying to decide if I want to hit Blossom, Candle Cafe or Candle 79!

Best, JP

check out s'nice over on the west village right below 14th
also red bamboo, wild ginger an foodswings in bk for your vegan fastfood cravings!

a really good place is Kingdom of Vegetarian at 11th and Arch.

all vegan chinese food.

amazing!
decent

Iended up at Counter tonight, a decent vegetarian place in the East Village. Have been to Red Bamboo, it was okay but nothing special. I'll have to try some of those other spots in the near future, thanks.

Best, JP

Iended up at Counter tonight, a decent vegetarian place in the East Village. Have been to Red Bamboo, it was okay but nothing special. I'll have to try some of those other spots in the near future, thanks.

Best, JP

counter was ok. too fancy and over priced for me though. ive been to red bamboo so many times so ive been getting tired of it but its still pretty good. also check out boneshakers and vinnis pizza(best vegan slices and pinwheels)in brooklyn. if you have a car then make the trek out to veggie castle in richmond hill queens

GOVINDA'S for the SXE meet up before the show...

roll call:
i will be there along with chris x.
fyi-govindas got hella expensive as of late.

i will be there along with chris x.
fyi-govindas got hella expensive as of late.
tell chris i said what up even tho i might see him today. do i know you?
thanks for the heads up..im goin to Govinda's today before the outtowin show so

dudes!

I live!

Roy, Nick, hello! Nick, how was OTW? Mahmood asked me to spin the afterparty awhile ago but never got back to me. Oh well.

I suppose I'm good to go for Govindas before the Philly show even though the prices have gone up (the size of the sandwiches and quality of the service continue to shrink) but whatever, it's pretty much across the street from the venue.

If any of you out of towners traveling for the show need a place to crash, drop a line, I'm sure we can accommodate, we live walking distance from the venue.

I called the venue. They still don't have a listing of it or know when its going on sale. They also said that even for rock concerts there is no general admission area and also have no excuse as to why tickets are already showing up on stubhub when they haven't gone on sale yet.

Back
Top Bottom