Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

lol funny story. About a year ago (obviously before my Gram passed away) I was at my Gram's house and I was talking about "Chuck Norris Facts" and she said "Ohhhh....Chuck Norris. He could park his boots under my bed any day of the week ;)"

and I was all:eek:"Gram!"
:lbf: That's cute.

My neighbor watches Walker Texas Ranger at least 3 times a day.

:lbf: That's cute.

My neighbor watches Walker Texas Ranger at least 3 times a day.

My former room mate watched it regularly. He was a good egg, but also thought that the Simpsons were written by a secret group of negroes who plotted against the white people in an attempt to make them look dumb because of unresolved racial tension. I said "Yeah but Matt Groening is white." and he'd say that he didn't want to talk about it. :straightface: He LOVED Walker Texas Ranger.

My former room mate watched it regularly. He was a good egg, but also thought that the Simpsons were written by a secret group of negroes who plotted against the white people in an attempt to make them look dumb because of unresolved racial tension. I said "Yeah but Matt Groening is white." and he'd say that he didn't want to talk about it. :straightface: He LOVED Walker Texas Ranger.

I lol'd.

On a completely unrelated note (as not to sound like a racist), I did raccoon makeup today and walked around Quick Chek nonchalantly. I should sleep more.

I lol'd.

On a completely unrelated note (as not to sound like a racist), I did raccoon makeup today and walked around Quick Chek nonchalantly. I should sleep more.

That's funny. I just wanted to reitterate that I used the word negroe because he did. kthx.

It better not snow this week!

My office is closed tomorrow due to the impending snow - YEAH

Due to my illness I'm going to have to drop another class. I'll only have one class this semester. I'm going to try to be positive about this though.

A single day of drawing anatomical hearts has confirmed that I was correct in my decision to never, ever study a science subject. :)

I think everything is going to be okay.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom