Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm wondering if Moz has ever done ecstasy.
Q: Have you taken Ecstasy?

Yes I have. I've taken it a couple of times. The first time I took it was the most astonishing moment of my life. Because - and I don't want to sound truly pathetic - I looked in the mirror and saw somebody very, very attractive. Now, of course, this was the delusion of the drug, and it wears off. But it was astonishing for that hour, or for however long it was, to look into the mirror and really, really like what came back at me. Now even though I had that wonderful experience, and it was a solitary experience - there was nobody else present - I'm not actually interested in drugs of any kind. I'm not prudish, I don't mind if other people take them, but it's not for me. I just don't have the interest.

Thinking: Rank is turning 30 today.
Also thinking: wish I was too.
FWD.

Last edited:
They say presidents come, presidents go
But all the young people they must fall in love
All the young people they must fall in love
Presidents come, presidents go
And oh look at the damage they do...

There's been a new report saying that just one drink is really bad for me. It made me re-evaluate everything but I think, on balance, nature made me this way and I can't throw it all away now. It's something I really enjoy and my mental health would suffer if I ever had to lose my drink.

I have a neighbour who for the 3 years I've lived here has played the (electronic) drums. It's very unfortunate because I'm not deaf yet but he's reasonable, doesn't play much and stops around 10 p.m ( well it was I who gave him the idea to do that, tbh.)

I don't know if this celebration of Johnny Marr's career gave him an idea, but for the first time tonight, I swear, he's trying to play the GUITAR.

Or ...Is he channeling a dead guitarist? :confused:

Does anyone have a message? Well okay no prob but can you find another medium? One who already knows how to play?
(Gotta go now before people start making jokes about a certain guitarist. Poor persecuted man).

-Aaah, he's stopped.
Well that was a bit weird. :squiffy: Some peeps who used to hang around here would of found that...interesting, no doubt.

I have a neighbour who for the 3 years I've lived here has played the (electronic) drums. It's very unfortunate because I'm not deaf yet but he's reasonable, doesn't play much and stops around 10 p.m ( well it was I who gave him the idea to do that, tbh.)

I don't know if this celebration of Johnny Marr's career gave him an idea, but for the first time tonight, I swear, he's trying to play the GUITAR.

Does anyone have a message? Well okay no prob but can you find another medium? One who already knows how to play?
(Gotta go now before people start making jokes about a certain guitarist. Poor persecuted man).

-Aaah, he's stopped.
Well that was a bit weird. :squiffy: Some peeps who used to hang around here would of found that...interesting, no doubt.
Poor you. And well done for being so tolerant. Haven't got time for noisy neighbours, whatever it is they're up to.

-Aaah, he's stopped.
Not sure I could deal with sort of shit anymore o_O

Coming to Solo soon, pictures of Urbanus the legend in Manchester back in may 1993. Newly found in a bag featuring a Manchester girl sitting in my lap (many did that) which will send the canadian I know call Rifle mad.

Hold out peeps, I promise I will post them all (I even found the Nobby Stiles auto).

Coming to Solo soon, pictures of Urbanus the legend in Manchester back in may 1993. Newly found in a bag featuring a Manchester girl sitting in my lap (many did that) which will send the canadian I now call Rifle mad.

Hold out peeps, I promise I will post them all (I even found the Nobby Stiles auto).

IT WILL BE SO WORTH IT!

Coming to Solo soon, pictures of Urbanus the legend in Manchester back in may 1993. Newly found in a bag featuring a Manchester girl sitting in my lap (many did that) which will send the canadian I now call Rifle mad.

IT WILL BE SO WORTH IT!
ON my lap, slap me senseless!

On a side note, my Linkedin profile was visited by foreign muslim men during recent times. That never happened before.

He can be downright nasty but there are glimpes of humanity. sorry, referring to urbie. cant post specific replies on this device.sorry if i appear to have made abstract comments recently

Last edited by a moderator:
Robby, that was not intended to be a joke. Millions must be willing to attend to a Morrissey concert in India.
thing is, not so sure Moz is gay really, I mean I hate ID shit anyhoo, but yeah, of course India taking a step towards total equality is good, but just didn’t get the immeadiate link to Moz :confused:
Did he make some pronouncement about not ever playing there til this or something?
He does that sort of stuff lots, hard to keep track :o

thing is, not so sure Moz is gay really, I mean I hate ID shit anyhoo, but yeah, of course India taking a step towards total equality is good, but just didn’t get the immeadiate link to Moz :confused:
Did he make some pronouncement about not ever playing there til this or something?
He does that sort of stuff lots, hard to keep track :o

I'm not saying Morrissey is gay (or not), that's his private life. But he supports personal freedom and you can't deny it.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom