Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

:)
Lucky that Gordon dude doesnt specialize in tearing up poor squalid dwellings full of different poisonous
species of spiders living in them.🕵️‍♂️
or squalid dwelling with beer can fest contained in it😶

:hammer:

I mean, it's a television show with everyone there aware that they're being recorded. Gordon Ramsay is known for trashing the food. They seem to choose restaurants that are trying to be something they can't achieve.
I really don't know what you mean by "staged," because no one is trying to pretend anything different.
I've worked in restaurants and it is more likely than not that if the owner is the chef he has conned himself into believing he's serving great food when it's just pretentious slop like that onion soup. Many of the people that eat there won't know any better if the owner is lucky. They probably think those raw lamb chops in sugar sauce are haute cuisine.
oi its 1oo percent real the dumb restaurant tried to have a do at a soup:spaceinvader:
the restaurant knows its going to be on TV and that the dork is going to decimate the food so what do they make
for a soup? Cat slop:rolleyes:
FC if the soup had been good there would be no show FFS dont be a mark.🕷️

:hammer:

I'm not far from being 60, but with my hair covering my jowls, I'm a babe. Doesn't everyone agree?
20211129_180127.jpg

Not sure yet...
You recovered from Archie yet
Yes, I have a doctor's appointment to go to tomorrow, and don't expect he would be alright alone in my apartment. He wouldn't even let me lock him in his own apartment. He kept pawing furiously at the doorknob to get out, until I let him back out.

I've been trying to figure out a way to tell his owner that he needs to be bathed, without offending her. There's a self serve dog bath we could rent, if I could sell her on the idea.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom