Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Did you eat any of the mushrooms/mango chutney/oysters/Brie/nougat/chocolate hedgehogs/Mozartkugeln or did you sleep like

View attachment 85234
neither! ive been averaging about 3 hours sleep a night and am WIDE awake. i have the energy to run a marathon, albeit not the strength.

when i woke up this morning, although i was RAGINGLY hungry, it just was inconceivable to me that i might eat, like the idea just seemed chaotic. so im continuing on with my fast, hopefully for another 10 days to loose another 10 lbs. also, my nose bridge is wonderfully thin this morning, and why would i want to ruin that?!

i think i might buy pickled asparagus and olives today!! also some crackers for the antipasto because when the times comes that i can actually eat it, ill need something to eat it on, naturally!

With Sunderland top of the league on my virtual game on my very real computer, I wonder if life could ever get better. Then I remember I'm the female Victoria Wood and I smile a smile the length of the promenade

No, you got that wrong. I'm not "breaking a fast" after two days with lettuce and fish - I fast for two days and then eat on the third. Then fast for another two days, then eat. And so on. It's called intermittent fasting. The goal of this isn't weight loss (as I'm not fat like you) but to help the body fight autoimmune disease.
i dont think she meant it to be offensive. personally im proud of being known as someone who talks "mundane yet bizarro shit" :lbf:

I’ll be in Scandinavia for most of it. Whoever is spooning that bruschetta beware the salt.

I pretty much left the internet to preserve what’s left of my sanity. When i do lurk it’s always you three talking about mundane yet bizarro shit which always makes me laugh. Who doesn’t eat for two days and breaks a fast w lettuce and fish they caught? Only on solo. 😂
thanks for the heads up about the salt! i once ate a couple of pickles after a fast because i thought "these are low in calories!". BIG mistake! the next day my face was so swollen from water retention and the scale showed that i had gained 7 lbs!! (although a few days later i pissed about a thousand times and lost the 7lbs and then some in one day)

neither! ive been averaging about 3 hours sleep a night and am WIDE awake. i have the energy to run a marathon, albeit not the strength.

when i woke up this morning, although i was RAGINGLY hungry, it just was inconceivable to me that i might eat, like the idea just seemed chaotic. so im continuing on with my fast, hopefully for another 10 days to loose another 10 lbs. also, my nose bridge is wonderfully thin this morning, and why would i want to ruin that?!

i think i might buy pickled asparagus and olives today!! also some crackers for the antipasto because when the times comes that i can actually eat it, ill need something to eat it on, naturally!

It's three in the morning and I'm lying here ogling the stollen I bought at Lidl today. :lbf: (I never go to Lidl - no particular reason other than that there's none close to me - but I was waiting for the tram in some remote part of town and it was raining and there was a Lidl so I went inside and OMG they have the nicest German Christmas shit!!! AND not only do they have stollen, the have stollen without raisins!!!):rock:

When I'm awake and in the right mind set and committed to my plan I don't mind being hungry - I almost enjoy it in some strange way. It's when I'm trying to sleep that I find it hard.

If you manage ten more days you will have been fasting for three weeks. That's a long time. Good luck and promise to be careful! :kissingheart:

It's three in the morning and I'm lying here ogling the stollen I bought at Lidl today. :lbf: (I never go to Lidl - no particular reason other than that there's none close to me - but I was waiting for the tram in some remote part of town and it was raining and there was a Lidl so I went inside and OMG they have the nicest German Christmas shit!!! AND not only do they have stollen, the have stollen without raisins!!!):rock:

When I'm awake and in the right mind set and committed to my plan I don't mind being hungry - I almost enjoy it in some strange way. It's when I'm trying to sleep that I find it hard.

If you manage ten more days you will have been fasting for three weeks. That's a long time. Good luck and promise to be careful! :kissingheart:
no, 19 days! i dont know if i can do it. today was a really difficult day. the first 8 days were great, but today sucked. really painful acid reflux, felt like my stomach was capsizing, and sooooooooooo hungry!! i dont mind hunger really either. i like being hungry when lying in bed, knowing that you got through another day. there's something comforting about it. feeling hungry is better than just feeling dull. but good god, the hunger i have today is something else! i MIGHT break my fast in a couple of days, and then start again after a day or two of eating. just because the beginning days are always a breeze, but the longer it goes the harder it gets. i dont really see the harm in a series of 8 day fasts, as opposed to a longer fast. if i were fasting for miracle benefits then it might not be so effective, but (unlike you!!) im only fasting for weight loss.

stollen would be good with a glass of baileys!! i ONLY like marzipan stollen though and we all know you dont like marzipan (because you're weird!! marzipan is amazing!!).

i hardly know what lidl is, bun bun!! does going to lidl have some sort of implication?!

well day 10 is nearly done! dont feel much hunger at all today. decided not to drink coffee so as to help the acid reflux and that was fine too. still have energy. got really annoyed by various things for a while, but then i went out with my sister and was in good spirits. so i may continue on with my fast. the only thing is i bought a microwave so that i dont have to use the people upstairs' microwave (which i never do use), and i sort of want to make sure it works. but i suppose i could try it out in a week or 10 days.

oh! and i bought red velvet baileys!!! :rock: also, two kinds of moscato!! :rock:

no, 19 days! i dont know if i can do it. today was a really difficult day. the first 8 days were great, but today sucked. really painful acid reflux, felt like my stomach was capsizing, and sooooooooooo hungry!! i dont mind hunger really either. i like being hungry when lying in bed, knowing that you got through another day. there's something comforting about it. feeling hungry is better than just feeling dull. but good god, the hunger i have today is something else! i MIGHT break my fast in a couple of days, and then start again after a day or two of eating. just because the beginning days are always a breeze, but the longer it goes the harder it gets. i dont really see the harm in a series of 8 day fasts, as opposed to a longer fast. if i were fasting for miracle benefits then it might not be so effective, but (unlike you!!) im only fasting for weight loss.

stollen would be good with a glass of baileys!! i ONLY like marzipan stollen though and we all know you dont like marzipan (because you're weird!! marzipan is amazing!!).

i hardly know what lidl is, bun bun!! does going to lidl have some sort of implication?!

Sorry to hear about your acid reflux. I had that after some dinner party where I’d eaten and drunk way too much a few months ago. I thought I was having a heart attack. Very unpleasant. ❤️‍🔥 I can warmly recommend intermittent LCHF fasting to help with that; it’s gentler, and you can eat alkaline foods which reduce the risk of heartburn. Plus, you do lose weight! (And you don’t have to catch/hunt your own food either, you can just BUY it!)

Oh, but there is Marzipan in my Lidl stollen!!! Of course there is. I don’t mind a little bit of it, it’s just when the Marzipan dominates - like in the Mozartkugeln - that I find it a little gross. Did you know that the company that produced the original Mozartkugeln went bankrupt during the pandemic?

Lidl is a German discount reseller chain. They have a reputation for not treating their personnel very well, (but then again, who does?) The implication is that if you buy your food there you are poor and don’t care about workers’ rights. 😊

I am SO excited about the red velvet cup cake Baileys!!! Since I live in the country with the stupidest alcohol policy in the whole world I am totally dependent on your judgement. You MUST let me know as soon as you’ve had a sip!

Here I go again. I've done that several times. Out of the blue I think of somebody nobody has heard from in a while ( like, years), usually a minor celebrity. And a few days later I turn on the radio and they announce said person has just died. Well I'm sure that coincidence happens to lots of people but several times?
I woke up thinking of that writer a few days ago because on a tv show he had said, when asked what time he usually woke up: " I wake up when I've finished my dream."
Thought that made total sense and that he was lucky to never be interrupted by an alarm...He died of heart failure yesterday.

I thought my mental load had killed my intuition...Gasping but somehow.

There are things that you have had on your To-do-list for years, wondering how you could ever get them done. Not so much a question of motivation and energy, but rather of skills or knowledge.

Well, today two of these dinosaurs on my to-do-list could be checked off in one go.

First one was the roof on the shed. I had to replace the corroded and porous bitumen roof with a large piece of tin roof. First difficult step was to get it from the DIY market to the garden. tin roofs are extremely sharp and this one had a length of 2 meters, so i also had to buy tinsnips as well to be able to cut 3ocm off, so that i would fit into the car. While doing so on the parking lot, I cut up my fingers and also the interior of the new car. An old guy who passed by and saw me cutting up the tin commented to himself, "people are soooooooooo duuuuuuuuumb". I was already very irritated, so i jumped up and stopped him short, asking him whether this comment had been aimed at me. "None of your business, " he said, "Aha," I said, "you better shut up or you will have to look for your false teeth in the ditch over there." "Bitch, " he said, " pissing Arsehole", I said.

Anyways, after i had reached the garden and removed the old roof from the shed, it started to rain. So the tin roof had to get up there asap coz the plastic cover had been eaten up by mice. I almost decapitated myself, when lifting up the tin onto the wooden structure of the roof coz it slid down again, and made a hell of a noise when crashing onto the concrete slabs. After two more tries, it was done. I was able to fasten this shit roof with two special tin roof screws, which had cost a fortune.

In the meantime, a miracle happened. The exuberantly growing elm tree in my garden that I had wanted to get pruned for years but had hesitated to call someone to do so coz the falling branches would have crushed everything underneath, and these hired loggers are often just brutes who wanna get their job done quickly regardless of any consequences, well, this elm tree lost two of its southern branches today, both of which were growing four meters above the ground.

My neighbor from Kasachstan, who i had met by chance at the shredder pile near the forest, asked me if i had any work to do in the garden, as he had lost his job recently. I was wondering what this could be, then he suggested that he cut down the elm tree. I told him that I needed the shade in the summer or else the garden would have turned into a desert long ago, but after awhile, i thought he could actually cut down two of the bigger branches to make space for some light. He agreed, and within a minute, he was up in that tree, saw in hand, like a monkey. he was able to cut the branches off without damaging anything, another miracle, and he came down the tree without a broken bone.

Anyways, i feel so exhausted now, just from watching him up there in the elm tree, but i am also very satisfied, that lucky coincidence was on my side today for a change.

Sorry to hear about your acid reflux. I had that after some dinner party where I’d eaten and drunk way too much a few months ago. I thought I was having a heart attack. Very unpleasant. ❤️‍🔥 I can warmly recommend intermittent LCHF fasting to help with that; it’s gentler, and you can eat alkaline foods which reduce the risk of heartburn. Plus, you do lose weight! (And you don’t have to catch/hunt your own food either, you can just BUY it!)

Oh, but there is Marzipan in my Lidl stollen!!! Of course there is. I don’t mind a little bit of it, it’s just when the Marzipan dominates - like in the Mozartkugeln - that I find it a little gross. Did you know that the company that produced the original Mozartkugeln went bankrupt during the pandemic?

Lidl is a German discount reseller chain. They have a reputation for not treating their personnel very well, (but then again, who does?) The implication is that if you buy your food there you are poor and don’t care about workers’ rights. 😊

I am SO excited about the red velvet cup cake Baileys!!! Since I live in the country with the stupidest alcohol policy in the whole world I am totally dependent on your judgement. You MUST let me know as soon as you’ve had a sip!
i dont ever feel the acid reflux in my chest. just straight acid washing up into my throat. INCREDIBLY painful. it's from the coffee on an empty stomach. i wish i could fast without coffee but it would be too hard with having to stand and move around all day at work. maybe after im done fasting ill adopt the intermittent approach as a lifestyle, but i honestly dont think there's any comparison between intermittent fasting and prolonged fasting in terms of health benefits.

well im glad you like marzipan at least a little. personally thought i think marzipan should ALWAYS dominate. i always wanna buy one of those bars of baking marzipan and just eat it straight. i did not know that the company that produced the mozartkugeln went out of business! i dont know how that slipped my notice!! lol well, im glad they're still making them anyway! i just found out that they stopped making misty mints, and im rather upset about that. you probably dont even know what those are, but they were the BEST (and only like $3 a box!)

i will certainly let you know as soon as ive had some of the red velvet baileys!! might not be for a while though.... i say you bite the bullet and just bloody order some, bun bun!

i dont ever feel the acid reflux in my chest. just straight acid washing up into my throat. INCREDIBLY painful. it's from the coffee on an empty stomach. i wish i could fast without coffee but it would be too hard with having to stand and move around all day at work. maybe after im done fasting ill adopt the intermittent approach as a lifestyle, but i honestly dont think there's any comparison between intermittent fasting and prolonged fasting in terms of health benefits.

well im glad you like marzipan at least a little. personally thought i think marzipan should ALWAYS dominate. i always wanna buy one of those bars of baking marzipan and just eat it straight. i did not know that the company that produced the mozartkugeln went out of business! i dont know how that slipped my notice!! lol well, im glad they're still making them anyway! i just found out that they stopped making misty mints, and im rather upset about that. you probably dont even know what those are, but they were the BEST (and only like $3 a box!)

i will certainly let you know as soon as ive had some of the red velvet baileys!! might not be for a while though.... i say you bite the bullet and just bloody order some, bun bun!

Order it from WHERE? :rage:

First difficult step was to get it from the DIY market to the garden. tin roofs are extremely sharp and this one had a length of 2 meters, so i also had to buy tinsnips as well to be able to cut 3ocm off, so that i would fit into the car. While doing so on the parking lot, I cut up my fingers and also the interior of the new car. An old guy who passed by and saw me cutting up the tin commented to himself, "people are soooooooooo duuuuuuuuumb". I was already very irritated, so i jumped up and stopped him short, asking him whether this comment had been aimed at me. "None of your business, " he said, "Aha," I said, "you better shut up or you will have to look for your false teeth in the ditch over there." "Bitch, " he said, " pissing Arsehole", I said.
Lemme just say, I enjoyed that interaction very much.

I thought he was going to lend a hand.
What a twist!

I'd like to dedicate that song about not lasting to Liz T.

I'd also like to warn the next pm about fracking.
And dog curses.

Lemme just say, I enjoyed that interaction very much.

I thought he was going to lend a hand.
What a twist!
Yeah, lol, this is the best part of it, agree.

This old fart probably thought that i had bought the slab of tin roof without knowing that it wouldn't fit in my car. Lack of imagination, or experience, need to see prejudices confirmed, insecurity, feeling of not being needed as a man, whatever goes on in these old shitheads narrow minds nowadays. Not even worth thinkin' about it.

Unfortunately, the DIY market does not cut tin or wood any longer, as they had to downsize their workforce. So, we have to help ourselves.

Anyways, tin snips are actually a great tool. There is always some tin that needs to be cut. I will put it into my prepper survival box with all the other handy stuff.

1666284520300.png

I was so undernourished today without noticing it because i wasn't hungry at all, i had a few apples but that was it. I just felt tired and weak, my upper back hurt and my face was pale and swollen.

Then i bought a potato bread and had a little slice of it, and this changed everything. I was suddenly so hungry that i devoured half the loaf and washed it down with a bean soup. Now i feel like my old self again.

Am i ill?

I don't see tools, I see laydiz wearing colourful boots.
I see Nancy Sinatra x3.
Yes I need glasses. (No eye doctor is available for months iz why.)

You know, that couldn't last song. Which may have had a naughty meaning. (I wouldn't know, when humans start alluding to pussies I'm like, yeah yeah yeaaaah you're boring me, Hooman!").

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom