Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

over there once in a blue moon just to see if there's a good scrap going on. But it could never compete with the Men in Drag thread. ;)

the best thread for ages, isn't my dear:)

Right back at ya! :)So what have i missed, seems a lot :o

so, much there was a naked solo fans thread, which i mostly posted in:D, that you missed. I think the moderators locked it or deleted it:(

I want one of these

if the turkey wins tonight..against portugal..there will be a big party here..as always;)

Ooh yes! But I mustn't spoil my diet - I'm nine stone nine today. :)

Stiggy has phoned. He's on the overnight ferry home. I shall be back in the arms of my Stig on the morrow. :sweet:

Stiggy has phoned. He's on the overnight ferry home. I shall be back in the arms of my Stig on the morrow. :sweet:

Awwww young love....
Eh, not really. I should try leaving & 'missing a lot'. :rolleyes:

It wasn't intentional, honest

yes, but Grandpa Cornelius needs his nap now:p

righty o.....buy solo.

TTFN xxx

Oh, ok, well just coz you are off to bed for a kip (coz you have to at your age) don't forget me, just coz i'm inconsiderate :o

Sleep well old timer ;)

I am a Dreamy Idealist...
http://www.ipersonic.com/type/DI.html
which actually, fits me quite well.

wow, I have spent just about the entire morning watching Neon Genesis Evangelion. :O
and about to spend the rest of the afternoon doing that.
unless we go to get my haircut.
sweeeeeeeeeet.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I think you'll know exactly what I mean whe I tell you I know how good it will feel to have your dearest, bestest husband home :)

and: my jeans feel the loosest they have felt in a very long time! Must keep up the good work! *puts baking potato in the oven*

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom