pot calling kettle...

G

Grim O'Grady

I've just read loafing oaf's blood lusting post in reply to his own mad cap started thread from a responce by fred f & lot. "& he has the audacity to say I love the way your calling me stupid comes right after your confused ramblings...". Calling fred f & lot, he then goes on to state freds "ignorance". I'm not defending fred here because I'm positve fred is well capable of self-defence. What I'm bringing to the attention of readers is that blood luster l/oaf used all 3 terms to describe my good (not always) self & plenty more I think I noted 20+ vile descriptions in just 1 reply just because I happen to think for myself & not share his twisted ideals.
simply
Grim O'Grady

Re: And you're a stupid, and not able to think with your own mind.

*Puts arm on Grim's shoulder and directs him to a quiet corner*

Is evertyhing okay at home? Is there anything you want to talk about, or get off your chest?

Do you need any money, or a place to stay?

> *Puts arm on Grim's shoulder and directs him to a quiet corner*

well that's mighty friendly of you.

> Is evertyhing okay at home? Is there anything you want to talk
> about, or get off your chest?

Everything is just dandy here at home, but thanks for your concern. I'm a bit annoyed & upset that some of 'our' fellow members here have not a care in the world about the deaths of innocent people & show not one iota of remorse or compassion for them or their families.

> Do you need any money, or a place to stay?

No thank you I've enough money to live & I've a roof over my head.

Thanks for listening
Grim O'Grady

Back
Top Bottom