Recordstore.co.uk "Paris" 3 format bundle for a fiver

Never used Recordstore, how is it compared to HMV online store ?

Cheers Moz

Seems most have had at least decent service from them. Myself on the other hand have ordered twice and they've jerked me around both time now. I won't be ordering from them again.

Thanks for your reply
Cheers Moz

Never used Recordstore, how is it compared to HMV online store ?

Cheers Moz

Whilst I'm reasonably happy with Recordstore, they have twice (including the Paris single) sent 7" vinyl's in a jiffy bag with no extra protection. To be fair, on both occasions the vinyl and sleeve survived unscathed, but then that's down to luck. So if the price is close, I tend to use choose HMV, they send vinyl out in a proper cardboard packaging.

Saying that, I've had four seperate items from HMV which were obviously damaged before posting, so neither are perfect.

Re: Paris bundle

Has anyone in the US received this? I preordered but haven't gotten mine yet :(

It takes US fans a few weeks to receive their bundle from recordstore unless you requested express shipping which was hella expensive.

Has anyone in the US received this? I preordered but haven't gotten mine yet :(

It takes US fans a few weeks to receive their bundle from recordstore unless you requested express shipping which was hella expensive.

ugh! I just checked my order history on recordstore.co.uk and it says "frozen".
And they don't state the reason why.
I'm gonna have to call and order again... and then wait... and wait. :tears:

Out of curiousity, what date does it show that you placed your order? Mine says January 8th and it was shipped last week.

ugh! I just checked my order history on recordstore.co.uk and it says "frozen".
And they don't state the reason why.
I'm gonna have to call and order again... and then wait... and wait. :tears:

Back
Top Bottom