Roll Call: Boston

AwesomeUserName

Who's going to the HOB show in Boston?

I'll be there! Just bought tickets yesterday. Wasn't planning on going but had such a great time at the Buffalo show, I was going through withdrawl and had to see Moz again. I can't wait!

Question about the general admission tickets though -- On the seating chart for HOB they show SRO GA section by the stage as well as a higher up "intermediate" SRO area. But the tickets just say GA. So was the "intermediate" section sold separately or does this mean we should line up early to make sure and get the closer floor SRO area?

I'm going.I'll be leaving the emreald isle for a few days to check out the American leg of the tour.I'm wishing the next couple of days away.
Thanks to Sweetness522 for making it possible.

I'm going.I'll be leaving the emreald isle for a few days to check out the American leg of the tour.I'm wishing the next couple of days away.
Thanks to Sweetness522 for making it possible.

Glad to help you out. Can't wait to meet you and your GF.

Is anyone from either the Philly or NYC areas driving to this? I am thinking about doing this show but I am looking for a ride.

I'll be there:D

I will be there!

--jeniphir

I will decide the day of the show based on how I feel about the Foxwoods show.

Question about the general admission tickets though -- On the seating chart for HOB they show SRO GA section by the stage as well as a higher up "intermediate" SRO area. But the tickets just say GA. So was the "intermediate" section sold separately or does this mean we should line up early to make sure and get the closer floor SRO area?

All the tix were GA. No seats were sold. Based on reports from previous Boston HOB shows, it seems that the 3rd balcony will be mostly reserved for VIPs. The 2nd balcony seating will be first come, first served. (see comments in the other Boston thread, near the end...)

I'll be there!

So does anybody know about the whole early entry thing? I heard they won't have that for Boston. Is that true?

Uhh actually I was told that there WAS a skip the line feature, based on buying stuff at the gift shop. I was at the HOB box office on Saturday buying tix for another show and asked about that. The girl told me that you could pass the line if you bought a certain amount of stuff in the gift shop. I asked how much and she said she thought it was $15. She suggested that I call the gift shop to confirm the details. I didn't call.

So what time is everyone planning on arriving/lining up? I'd like to get a spot on the floor that's within shirt-tossing range...but I'm also coming from out of town and don't want to spend the whole day on line either!

Get ready to get wet. It's supposed to rain all day.

Black Cloud?

Forecast Details from the WBZ Weather Team

Sunday - Showers. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs around 50. Chance of rain 80 percent.

Sunday Night - Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 30s.

The weather forecast has convinced me not to queue. I'll be arriving around the time doors open.

--jeniphir

Hope to meet up w/ you sometime b4 the night is over jen!

Tags
flaxownage
Back
Top Bottom