Sam Esty Rayner Photography suggests 'Get Well' cards to Capitol boss Steve Barnett on Facebook

Re: Sam Esty Raynor asking for disgrunted Morrissey fans to send 'Get Well' cards to Capitol boss Steve Barnett

Oops - should be spelled 'Rayner'. Regardless, are we supposed to feel sorry for ('Bring me the head of') Elton John as well, now?

Ah yes! The common MozBot delusion that everyone in his Audience secretly wishes they were living his desperate saddo life rather than enjoying the circus clown then going home to the comforts of hearth, home, family, friends, footie, work and telly summed us as 'Normal Life'. Except it isn't true. I've never even been in a band, better things to do. Obviously you're another total loon casualty, you must be if you post footage of you supporting Tony Whatshisname in this thread. Who f***ing cares? Let Morrissey trundle his ridiculous 'Dad Rock with World Music Flourishes Tour that Never Ends' till he drops dead. If there's nothing better we'll pop along in Brum to LOL or even applaud if he STFU and just sings. Loving the 'abortion' motif. It's like MySpace a decade ago. Next up: Mom's Basement and other wonderful historic gems of insults.

- - - Updated - - -

"I'm a human beeeeeing" It's some David Dolls ref, yes? Very clever. f*** Morrissey. Morrissey is a f***ing troll.

- - - Updated - - -

f*** Morrissey's *feelings* manufactured to sell his arse to punters. Am I a lawyer? Do I look like a lawyer, bitch? Am I really likely to be just one person, one role, one name? Yeah, right. That's highly likely, isn't it. Go f*** yourself and stop posting your shitty live performances on this thread. Your disguise as 'support act' fools nobody, mate.

Umm. I didn't post my live performances on this thread...but thanks for being interested. Take your meds, Mr. Mom.

And you my friend have said unspeakable things about Eric. And what do you and I know about Eric ? Oh yes the last we heard he was very ill, so possibly in no state if even still with us to respond to "poet the brave" unlike yer mate Steven CrankFraud who in your own words "can dish it out but he can't take it back, huh ?"
Now then "poet the brave" I've read your contributions of late and have finally decided to mushroom you along with Ketchup Bum so off you 4ck go and join the rest of em in the dark.

Goodbye !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

OK? Is this your best shot?

- - - Updated - - -

1a6a79682d771b9fef9d2a55c03c25b9b15b8a33522c5a6eb59aeffb790cf384_1.gif

Cute.

- - - Updated - - -

Please, don't bother.

If you say so, Icon. Contrarily, I would love for you to post more from your "Art Installation" which amounts to basically trolling Morrissey fans on website. Do you think you'll be remembered like Picasso? I think so. For sure. Definitely.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah yes! The common MozBot delusion that everyone in his Audience secretly wishes they were living his desperate saddo life rather than enjoying the circus clown then going home to the comforts of hearth, home, family, friends, footie, work and telly summed us as 'Normal Life'. Except it isn't true. I've never even been in a band, better things to do. Obviously you're another total loon casualty, you must be if you post footage of you supporting Tony Whatshisname in this thread. Who f***ing cares? Let Morrissey trundle his ridiculous 'Dad Rock with World Music Flourishes Tour that Never Ends' till he drops dead. If there's nothing better we'll pop along in Brum to LOL or even applaud if he STFU and just sings. Loving the 'abortion' motif. It's like MySpace a decade ago. Next up: Mom's Basement and other wonderful historic gems of insults.

- - - Updated - - -

"I'm a human beeeeeing" It's some David Dolls ref, yes? Very clever. f*** Morrissey. Morrissey is a f***ing troll.

- - - Updated - - -

f*** Morrissey's *feelings* manufactured to sell his arse to punters. Am I a lawyer? Do I look like a lawyer, bitch? Am I really likely to be just one person, one role, one name? Yeah, right. That's highly likely, isn't it. Go f*** yourself and stop posting your shitty live performances on this thread. Your disguise as 'support act' fools nobody, mate.

Are you OK?

- - - Updated - - -

We should take care with how many GIFs SER may see on this Forum. That may be the next phase of his tacky "PR" agenda.

Nevertheless, nice juxtaposition.

You're a retard and I'm not being mean, I believe that you are truly a retard.

Benny the British Poofter, more like.

- - - Updated - - -

BummieCunt: you are not Sarah Palin. Stop inventing words.

Eat this bitch:

"beclownVerb. To make a complete idiot of oneself in public. To behave or speak in such a way, or to make a comment or express an opinion that is so profoundly witless, senseless and obtuse, that you have forever after defined yourself as a person of comical value only. Never to be taken seriously again. Of worth only as an object of ridicule and derision.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=beclown

- - - Updated - - -

Umm. I didn't post my live performances on this thread...but thanks for being interested. Take your meds, Mr. Mom.

Please spare me the evasions. Your support act was so awful that it's impossible to imagine you could top it with an even grosser display but perhaps you manage it. I take comfort in knowing you will never assault us here with your performance drivel.

- - - Updated - - -

His gravestone shall read

Here lies Steven CrankFraud Jesterrey
Gay gimmick song singer
Wizard of crank
Cheese loving, chart flopping
5* meat serving hotel loving
List of shite novel writing
And high court loser

How low could he go ?
We told him to hop it
His reply came !