Sean Hughes RIP - comedian dies at 51

Sean Hughes: comedian dies aged 51 - The Guardian
Sean Hughes: Comedian, actor and writer dies aged 51 - BBC News
Sean Hughes dead: Irish comedian and Never Mind the Buzzcocks captain dies aged 51 - The Independent

I just heard the news that Irish comedian / actor, also a fellow Morrissey fan, passed away.

Details hasn't been emerged yet, just shocked the sad news.

You can read the transcribed interview in November 1999.

40957_sean_hughes.jpg

40956_seanhughes28.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sad to hear,51 is so young as well.

I am also a Mozz fan and plan to die at some point. Watch this space.

51 is very very very old in this day and age so no I cannot agree with that.
well I'm 53 and have never felt better.can you explain why 51 is old in this day and age.might have known,just noticed the name,the anus.

well I'm 53 and have never felt better.can you explain why 51 is old in this day and age.might have known,just noticed the name,the anus.

Cause it is and you know it. We all live in a world obsessed with youth so nothing personal and not about how you feel about yourself.

I am old too, 49, and don't wanna become 50. I guess a host of people on here would gladly assist me with that problem.

becoming 50 is the scariest thing you can get because you realise you are on the last leg of the relay race,enjoy everyday because it could be your last and laugh as much as you can.

Cause it is and you know it. We all live in a world obsessed with youth so nothing personal and not about how you feel about yourself.

I am old too, 49, and don't wanna become 50. I guess a host of people on here would gladly assist me with that problem.

Watch and learn:

Age is just a number that references back to your birthdate. I am a similar age to you and am fitter than I was in my 20's, I have teenage kids and there's so much I want to achieve before the long sleep kicks in.

becoming 50 is the scariest thing you can get because you realise you are on the last leg of the relay race,enjoy everyday because it could be your last and laugh as much as you can.

I don't believe in life crisis have something to do with your age, it has all to do with other things in your life and inside yourself.

I laugh every day, honest I do. I think you need to study life time expectancy cause I am nowhere near the age when I am supposed to die unless I do something about it.

To be honest I don't care about my age but everyone else does like media and the entire society especially in Sweden who is the most obsessed country in the world when it comes to age.

Not like you can have fun in this day and age anyway so I was lucky and was young and had fun when it was humanly possible unlike now.

I think many things can be said about someone like him but lonely is not one of them. Imagine the number of people he met in his life. To find a lonely person you need to go to a carehome where someone spends entire days in bed.

Oh hang on, that's Morrissey!

Again, being lonely is different to being alone. You can be with tons of people every day but still be lonely. I don't know why people always get that wrong.

Again, being lonely is different to being alone. You can be with tons of people every day but still be lonely. I don't know why people always get that wrong.

You mean not alone but self, I get the difference, but working and living like that with loads of partying means he was never really alone but maybe he felt alone when all he did was to choose to be on his own from time to time.

Journos obviously need to study the difference.

Hiya, my name is Sean Hughes but some call me Sean Abuse.

A joke for the wee man up in the sky!

Rest well.

Back
Top Bottom