Should Morrissey eat meat?

Like someone already said, Paul McCartney still tours and he never has any problems. He is 17 years older than Morrissey but appears to have more energy and stamina than Moz. I don't know how he does it.

How often does Paul tour? And his wife - a huge vegan - died very young. Hmm. (And then didn't he get suckered into a marriage with a gold digger when she told him she hated the seal hunt in Canada? Was he conned by an evil woman because she sucked up to his animal rights views?)

I'm a vegetarian and I get dizzy spells sometimes and feeling weak and fainty.

So a vegetarian confirms my concerns. Thank you for your honesty.

I've never collapsed though. My doctor did tell me I was anemic and even though I get plenty of iron in my diet I still get these same problems.

I'm confused about why it's hard to get iron. I mean, my boxes of Corn Flakes and Golden Grahams say they have lots of iron. I dunno. Is breakfast cereal evil too? I eat a diverse diet and don't seem to have deficiencies in anything. My theory is to eat a little of everything and thus enjoy the benefits (and pleasures) of all foods while avoiding excess of anything to avoid the negatives. Seems better (and more fun) than having a severely restricted diet where you are constantly bored by your meals and also have to consult physicians about what supplements you need and all that crap.

And I'm still confused about what made Moz collapse. His shows are very short and easy and virtually the same night after night. Did he collapse from the boredom of doing the same songs again? Some fans get all excited when he changes one word of one lyric, and they get all obsessed over what banter will go on between songs, but it's not like he's going all-out in his performances.

Last edited:
How often does Paul tour? And his wife - a huge vegan - died very young. Hmm.

she smoked and died of breast cancer.
yes she was young, 56.

Paul later suggested that fans remember her by donating to breast cancer research charities that do not support animal testing, "or the best tribute — go veggie".

How often does Paul tour? And his wife - a huge vegan - died very young. Hmm.

She died of BREAST CANCER, f***wit. :mad:

Whereas the typical diet of an American meat-eater makes a person more prone to heart attack, stroke, diabetes, morbid obesity, etc...

Also, I've been a vegetarian for almost a decade, and have never had to take supplements.

Moz just sucks at eating. Adding steak to a diet of yogurt, Fanta, and cookies won't help too much.

Most people suck at eating, really. Vegetarians and otherwise are equally likely to not know how to feed themselves.
Someday I'm going to be a big fancy dictator who will force the ignorant masses to consume olives and pistachios.

Last edited:
How often does Paul tour? And his wife - a huge vegan - died very young. Hmm. (And then didn't he get suckered into a marriage with a gold digger when she told him she hated the seal hunt in Canada? Was he conned by an evil woman because she sucked up to his animal rights views?

He tours about as much as Morrissey does, if not more. His wife Linda died from breast cancer which has nothing to do with being on a vegetarian diet and she was veggie not vegan. Heather is the vegan. I don't see what the seal hunt has to do with anything.

I'm confused about why it's hard to get iron. I mean, my boxes of Corn Flakes and Golden Grahams say they have lots of iron. I dunno. Is breakfast cereal evil too? I eat a diverse diet and don't seem to have deficiencies in anything. My theory is to eat a little of everything and thus enjoy the benefits (and pleasures) of all foods while avoiding excess of anything to avoid the negatives. Seems better (and more fun) than having a severely restricted diet where you are constantly bored by your meals and also have to consult physicians about what supplements you need and all that crap.

The cereal I eat is Special K and don't think there much iron in that. I eat pretty much the same thing everyday as I like to control what I eat and when I eat cuz I'm weird like that and I find sticking to the same diet the easiest way of doing that. Also, since the recession I've cut down on how much food and drink I buy because, well I'm broke.

And I'm still confused about what made Moz collapse. His shows are very short and easy and virtually the same night after night. Did he collapse from the boredom of doing the same songs again? Some fans get all excited when he changes one word of one lyric, and they get all obsessed over what banter will go on between songs, but it's not like he's going all-out in his performances.

Swine flu??? That starts with breathing problems apprently. Who knows.

My dad thinks he should at least have some fish.

Whereas the typical diet of an American meat-eater makes a person more prone to heart attack, stroke, diabetes, morbid obesity, etc...
Also, I've been a vegetarian for almost a decade, and have never had to take supplements.

actually, there is thought to be a strong link between breast cancer and diet. soya, for example, is thought to protect against it. Japanese women have soya-rich diets and very low breast-cancer rates. Japanese women who move to the US and change to a western diet tend to have much higher breast cancer levels (typical of native US women).
but there are billions of different theories and different studies - it's hard to know which to believe...

well then your dad should, therefore, have some fish.
problem solved.

My dad thinks that Maurice E should pay to get me some proper grammar lessons so I can communicate that my dad thinks that Morrissey should eat some fish. And my dad thinks that Maurice E should pay for Morrissey's fish. So there.

I think one's genetics determines most of what ailments will strike you. Just IMHO. I shouldn't have been mean to Morrissey, but he was a bit of a fanatic on food in his Q&A's on Julia's site, and this is the pigsty.....

Last edited:
Heather is the vegan. I don't see what the seal hunt has to do with anything.

You don't see what the seal hunt has to do with anything? Heather is a horrendous and greedy c***. Yet she went around about the seal hunt in the media, preaching at us. I think it shows that some celebrities will go on about issues like that to make themselves look good but yet in their own lives they are terribly evil people. How people are in their personal lives TELLS ALL.

Moz just sucks at eating. Adding steak to a diet of yogurt, Fanta, and cookies won't help too much.

I read in old Moz interviews that back in the Smiths days he had a diet of mostly potato chips. Yikes

My egg and spinach pie would build him up.:yum:

I eat a diverse diet and don't seem to have deficiencies in anything. My theory is to eat a little of everything and thus enjoy the benefits (and pleasures) of all foods while avoiding excess of anything to avoid the negatives. Seems better (and more fun) than having a severely restricted diet where you are constantly bored by your meals and also have to consult physicians about what supplements you need and all that crap.

I have to make a correction. I do not eat pigs. Too close to eating a dog, so I just can't. And that's a big sacrifice because I recall how great bacon tastes...and that fake bacon they sell isn't good enough......

The cereal I eat is Special K and don't think there much iron in that. I eat pretty much the same thing everyday as I like to control what I eat and when I eat cuz I'm weird like that and I find sticking to the same diet the easiest way of doing that.

I know a lot of people who eat virtually the same thing every day. I think it's like a form of obsessive-compulsive disorder! Why wouldn't you wanna enjoy a variety of foods?? The grocery stores of America have such vast selections!!!! Sometimes I stand in the aisles of my grocery store and just behold all the foods and it fillls me up with a privileged and spoiled feeling. I don't place much emphasis on breakfast and lunch, but I make a big deal out of dinner. I try to make something special and interesting every night. (Sometimes it's all I have to look forward to in this awful world, but hey, a nice dinner is A LOT and I am grateful!)

Last edited:
Morrissey's still a pretty young man, yet he's collapsing on stage and is being ordered to rest by doctors. Do you think he would've collapsed if he had had a thick steak before the show instead of just vegetables?

I don't know anyone his age who collapses like this and it's not a serious ailment (word is that it's not a serious ailment in his case). Is this a common problem for vegetarians? Do vegetarians feel weak, faint, dizzy, and collapse a lot?
I think yes. I got an auntie who's a vegetarian, and she's fainting.. real often :p

Tags
a meaty issue filet mignon goawaytheo maggot brain mcdonald's prime rib sirloin steak or die stfu theo t-bone
Back
Top Bottom