Silly whining about america

S

Suzanne

I notice this crap appears whenever some American spots Morrissey. Whoppee @#!!!, our lives were changed when we saw Morrissey buying coffee filters.

Get real, if you can actually read what is being said, at no time has he invited any of these people back to his house for wild sex, or even a beer for that matter. It's not like you Europeans were doing much better in all the other years he lived there.

Quad erat demunstrandum

11. Americans fear the truth.¿ I notice this crap appears whenever some American spots¿ Morrissey. Whoppee @#!!! , our lives were changed when we saw¿ Morrissey buying coffee filters.¿ Get real, if you can actually read what is being said, at no¿ time has he invited any of these people back to his house for¿ wild sex, or even a beer for that matter. It's not like you¿ Europeans were doing much better in all the other years he lived¿ there.

Re: Quod erat demonstrandum

Very good. Where were you educated I wonder?¿ and .... 12. King George III should brush up his Latin.

> Very good. Where were you educated I wonder?

In a sticky class room with @#!!!ed up over head projectors, taught by teachers wearing corduroys...

school was hell

ie England. And yet you still managed to get a proper education, in spite of all that hardship.
Anyway, nice to see someone supporting Gary Glitter in his time of woe.¿ In a sticky class room with @#!!! ed up over head projectors,¿ taught by teachers wearing corduroys...

no...Germany. We have teachers wearing corduroys too.

as for Gary...I wouldn't dream of supporting someone who looks like Elizabeth Taylor.
The glitter is exclusively in support of Jobriath and Marc Bolan.¿ ie England. And yet you still managed to get a proper education,¿ in spite of all that hardship.¿ Anyway, nice to see someone supporting Gary Glitter in his time¿ of woe.

I'll do anything for you an to you, I'm a fool for you dear fantasy

Not even Elizabeth Taylor? Although she doesn't even look like Elizabeth Taylor nowadays.
Do teachers there also have leather elbows on tweed coats?
Oh, and my reference to Gary Glitter was actually rhyming slang.
( or is it rimming slang? )¿ no...Germany. We have teachers wearing corduroys too.¿ as for Gary...I wouldn't dream of supporting someone who looks¿ like Elizabeth Taylor.¿ The glitter is exclusively in support of Jobriath and Marc¿ Bolan.

> Not even Elizabeth Taylor? Although she doesn't even look like¿ Elizabeth Taylor nowadays.¿ Do teachers there also have leather elbows on tweed coats?¿ Oh, and my reference to Gary Glitter was actually rhyming slang.¿ ( or is it rimming slang? )

One of them actually had leather elbows on his tweed coat - he also suffered from bad breath.

And it seems you've discovered the only word forgotten to be included in this site's censored words list. I'm impressed.

*bow*

I look like Gary Glitter, I drank a hundred pints of bitter

Earthling! I love the way you....walk!

This has been most fruitful, but I smell Juicy Fruit on the breaths of the participants. Why do you chew? Simply better to be. One can tell that Latin is a dead language because one cannot order Tacos using it. Need I say more.

Under the desk top

What do you call a latin bell ringer?

Dou you mean country matters? - I suspect not.¿ This has been most fruitful, but I smell Juicy Fruit on the¿ breaths of the participants. Why do you chew? Simply better to¿ be. One can tell that Latin is a dead language because one¿ cannot order Tacos using it. Need I say more.

Back
Top Bottom