Site moderation feedback

Besides he's slipping in that "IQ" thing which comes from racist studies designed to justify subjugating groups of native peoples to steal their resources.

Okay, in the simplest of terms, on "racist studies": if we accept as our premise that white British people have an average IQ of 100 and the black American average is 85 and it's 115 for Ashkenazi Jewish people (which are the usual averages bandied about, taken from studies conducted over the past 30 or 40 years), this doesn't mean there won't be white British people with IQs of 85 and black Americans with IQs of 115 and Ashkenazis with IQs of 100.

Or if someone states that south-east Asians are on average smarter than sub-Saharan Africans, which I don't think even someone as contrary as you would seriously attempt to deny, this shouldn't be taken to mean that every south-east Asian is smarter than every sub-Saharan African. We're talking about group averages. That's what IQ is about. There are south-east Asians with IQs of 60 and southern Africans with IQs of 140. They're outliers, but they exist.

Black Americans tend to perform better in certain ball sports in comparison with their white counterparts, but this doesn't mean if you plucked a white American teenager and a black American teenager of a similar height/weight etc. off the street and got them to compete in a game of basketball that you could be 100% certain of the outcome. You could take a fairly good guess though, if you know anything about basketball and are honest with yourself. It doesn't mean you'd be right, but if you had to bet on one or the other...

The same goes for Olympic running. Look at the gold medal winners over the past few decades and tell me if you notice anything. If there are 45 black gold medal winners and five white, if even that, then there's your average. Black Olympic runners are generally faster than white Olympic runners, but not in every case. Only 90% of gold medal winners in my example. So if you're faced with the choice to bet on someone from Jamaica or Switzerland, who do you choose?

Following on from that, and this is the part you don't like: those who speak about racial differences in IQ don't believe the differences between the races are solely physical. You'd likely acknowledge the physical differences, but the brain is taboo to you and Ketamine Sun for some reason. Why wouldn't there be intellectual differences though? Because of how we evolved, separately, there are obvious physical differences. Why stop at physical? Do you think the brain was exempt from that same evolutionary process? Why? How? If we were all obviously the same we wouldn't be having this conversation.

As a thought experiment: if I ask you to think of an Olympic runner what's the first name you think of? If I ask you to think of a Scientist what's the first name you think of? You know who you thought of and I have a fair idea of who you thought of; why do you think those were the people that came to mind first? Well there are more successful black runners and white or Jewish scientists to choose from, for a start, which is helpful isn't it? Unless you're going to be contrary again and say you thought of Roger Bannister and Neil DeGrasse Tyson. But remember what I said to you about averages!

For me it was Usain Bolt and Albert Einstein, which corresponds with everything else I just wrote. Yes, they're outliers in their own races too, but it's the fact that they were born into their particular race which gives them a better chance of being outliers in their respective fields.

For what I have to assume are politically motivated reasons (or naivete) some people in the public sphere say there aren't any dissimilarities in IQ between ethnic or racial groups, conveniently attributing the differences in living standards in Japan compared with Liberia to anything other than the intellectual capabilities, on average, of the people living in those countries. Does that sound like The Truth to you?

What you're describing doesn't sound like race in the classical definition. Do you know that there is a debate about whether race exists?

Try telling blacks that race isn't real. They'll laugh in your face. It'll be a much harder battle for you than this conversation you're participating in with me and reelfountain and GodEmperorMorrissey and bhops, where you can make a few snarky comments and feel good about yourself and feel like you won the debate. Do you like a challenge?
I get the sense that in your "race isn't real" debate with a black person you'd be lost for words and would end up retreating and ceding ground and eventually just agreeing with their premises. You wouldn't have words like 'racist' and so on at your disposal if things weren't going your way. That might be tough for you.

Okay, in the simplest of terms, on "racist studies": if we accept as our premise that white British people have an average IQ of 100 and the black American average is 85 and it's 115 for Ashkenazi Jewish people (which are the usual averages bandied about, taken from studies conducted over the past 30 or 40 years), this doesn't mean there won't be white British people with IQs of 85 and black Americans with IQs of 115 and Ashkenazis with IQs of 100.

Or if someone states that south-east Asians are on average smarter than sub-Saharan Africans, which I don't think even someone as contrary as you would seriously attempt to deny, this shouldn't be taken to mean that every south-east Asian is smarter than every sub-Saharan African. We're talking about group averages. That's what IQ is about. There are south-east Asians with IQs of 60 and southern Africans with IQs of 140. They're outliers, but they exist.

Black Americans tend to perform better in certain ball sports in comparison with their white counterparts, but this doesn't mean if you plucked a white American teenager and a black American teenager of a similar height/weight etc. off the street and got them to compete in a game of basketball that you could be 100% certain of the outcome. You could take a fairly good guess though, if you know anything about basketball and are honest with yourself. It doesn't mean you'd be right, but if you had to bet on one or the other...

The same goes for Olympic running. Look at the gold medal winners over the past few decades and tell me if you notice anything. If there are 45 black gold medal winners and five white, if even that, then there's your average. Black Olympic runners are generally faster than white Olympic runners, but not in every case. Only 90% of gold medal winners in my example. So if you're faced with the choice to bet on someone from Jamaica or Switzerland, who do you choose?

Following on from that, and this is the part you don't like: those who speak about racial differences in IQ don't believe the differences between the races are solely physical. You'd likely acknowledge the physical differences, but the brain is taboo to you and Ketamine Sun for some reason. Why wouldn't there be intellectual differences though? Because of how we evolved, separately, there are obvious physical differences. Why stop at physical? Do you think the brain was exempt from that same evolutionary process? Why? How? If we were all obviously the same we wouldn't be having this conversation.

As a thought experiment: if I ask you to think of an Olympic runner what's the first name you think of? If I ask you to think of a Scientist what's the first name you think of? You know who you thought of and I have a fair idea of who you thought of; why do you think those were the people that came to mind first? Well there are more successful black runners and white or Jewish scientists to choose from, for a start, which is helpful isn't it? Unless you're going to be contrary again and say you thought of Roger Bannister and Neil DeGrasse Tyson. But remember what I said to you about averages!

For me it was Usain Bolt and Albert Einstein, which corresponds with everything else I just wrote. Yes, they're outliers in their own races too, but it's the fact that they were born into their particular race which gives them a better chance of being outliers in their respective fields.

For what I have to assume are politically motivated reasons (or naivete) some people in the public sphere say there aren't any dissimilarities in IQ between ethnic or racial groups, conveniently attributing the differences in living standards in Japan compared with Liberia to anything other than the intellectual capabilities, on average, of the people living in those countries. Does that sound like The Truth to you?
Yes, please put it in simplest terms. I'm a sub-Saharan aborigine and my brain can't handle your white people smartness. Can you record yourself playing this on the drums and upload the audio? Photos of smoke signals?

You wrote a lot and you deserve a better answer but I do think this thread is pretty much over.
I won't say IQ studies are meaningless but the outcome is determined partially by cultural factors, wouldn't you agree? And the point of the thread seemed to be about a person's assertion that JEWS run the world. I have done my share of reading about conspiracy theories and it's true that some of the most powerful people in the world are Jewish. But we have to separate "some people who are Jewish" from "the Jews." Right?
And you saw some people go from being nice, civil, and reasoned to claiming that a Jew invented gangsta rap to destroy society and start calling people retards. (and gammas, which was a new one to me so I learned something.)
If the fastest runners are black and the most famous scientists are Jewish what does that prove? Say you're correct and there is no bias in IQ studies, which we know isn't true, but say it was. Then what? Slavery and genocide have been tried. We seem to be in the midst of a religious war that's been going on for centuries. What is your solution for the future of the human race? All of those old ways of thinking have to be examined very carefully and the things that don't work have to be phased out. It's like a race to do that before someone starts the war that will finish us all. So I don't think it matters which color the fastest runners are.
I do get your point about people accepting physical but not intellectual differences, but I see a lot of really stupid white people every day and generally the ones openly proclaiming their superiority are some of the worst. I think maybe there is some effort to push back against any kind of thinking that supports those attitudes and rightfully so. You aren't dumb. You can see in this thread how sloppy people are in building a rational argument and how much confirmation bias plays into that. Even if it were true that some Jewish people test higher on an intelligence test that is completely valid what could we do with that information that would make current situations better?

There is no such thing as the Jewish 'race.' Yes Judaism originated form a specific part of the world but anyone can convert to Judaism, you can't however convert your 'race'..................................or can you? ;):lbf:
holy shit. you can be ethnically jewish and not be a practicing jew. it most definitely is a race or at least a huge part of your race.

IQ studies throughout modern history have always been conducted by Jews. That's what I meant earlier when I said they know the race game inside out - as well as how to play it. To them black people are just tools to be used to cause damage. This is what they believe, but of course most people on here will misconstrue it as my belief (as usual).

Where's the evidence for this, you might ask? Israel. They do not want black people in Israel and recently appealed to the UN to kick out thousands of Africans who have entered their country. They will destroy our culture! We need to stop this problem before it grows! (verbatim) What did the UN say? Sure, we'll spread them around Europe and Canada, problem solved, trash in the can. Google it. It's not a secret, it's all open.

This shows what powerful Jews think of black people. They think they are a disease and treat them accordingly - a race of Low IQ and bad behaviour who will spread and ruin your nation.

They fund Western think tanks that endlessly accuse whites of racism and promote tension between black and white races. The evil white man! or The evil Muslim is in your midst! All this from a country whose intel agency Mossad actively funds Al Qaeda. This is how they subvert the West. We are talking Machiavellian tactics on a scale that would send most sane people crazy.

Last edited:
IQ studies throughout modern history have always been conducted by Jews. That's what I meant earlier when I said they know the race game inside out - as well as how to play it. To them black people are just tools to be used to cause damage. This is what they believe, but of course most people on here will misconstrue it as my belief (as usual).

Where's the evidence for this, you might ask? Israel. They do not want black people in Israel and recently appealed to the UN to kick out thousands of Africans who have entered their country. They will destroy our culture! We need to stop this problem before it grows! (verbatim) What did the UN say? Sure, we'll spread them around Europe and Canada, problem solved, trash in the can. Google it. It's not a secret, it's all open.

This shows what powerful Jews think of black people. They think they are a disease and treat them accordingly - a race of Low IQ and bad behaviour who will spread and ruin your nation.

They fund Western think tanks that endlessly accuse whites of racism and promote tension between black and white races. The evil white man! or The evil Muslim is in your midst! All this from a country whose intel agency Mossad actively funds Al Qaeda. This is how they subvert the West. We are talking Machiavellian tactics on a scale that would send most sane people crazy.

What do you do for fun ?

OK -- "...it's Muslims that run all of the music/entertainment business. They are subverting our cultures."
OK -- "...it's blacks that run all of the music/entertainment business. They are subverting our cultures."

Who else believes this should be censored?

You would have to be a complete f***ing moron to miss the point that Skinnybob is making, David.

Skinny wants peeps censored after calling Moz and the good Moz peep fans "nazis" and many other names.:crazy:
then he goes back and forth with himself arguing about "Ashkenazi" jews.:straightface: Nothing on islamic twats.:paranoid:

All the while,Skinnybob and his parrot sock puppets are subverting Moz.:lbf:

I don't know whether or not Morrissey thinks this way. Even after everything he's said, I doubt he really does. That being said, it's a god-damned shame things have come to this on this website. Morrissey fans everywhere should be ashamed. Love live Moz.

Back
Top Bottom