site suggestions?

hope this is the correct site to post suggestions: what about individualize the user profiles meaning a bit more so more info about the person can be added on the user's profile?
like it happens with other user profiles on forumselsewhere.
just an idea....

It can be done only vBulletin releases updated version with more user profile tools.

However, series of server errors we had last year is partly blamed for this new feature which requires more disc space and maintenance to the site administrator.

Morrissey-Solo is relatively small site, you can enjoy those things on myspace, facebook and other bigger social network sites.

It can be done only vBulletin releases updated version with more user profile tools.

However, series of server errors we had last year is partly blamed for this new feature which requires more disc space and maintenance to the site administrator.

Morrissey-Solo is relatively small site, you can enjoy those things on myspace, facebook and other bigger social network sites.
i thought its like that...was just wondering whn i checked other forums....okay then..
if the site threatens to crash down cause of new additions then..of course ..not

hope this is the correct site to post suggestions: what about individualize the userprofiles meaning a bit more so more info about the person can be added on the user `s profile?
like it happens with other user profiles on forumselsewhere..just an idea....

It may be possible. Can you be more specific on what you would like to see added?

It may be possible. Can you be more specific on what you would like to see added?

hmm this being a popcultural forum:
...favourite artists ,songs films books..interests
fave clubs , fave concerts. fave tv show.

other:the likes and dislikes of the person, fave website, mottos..etc etc

and the general things one would add to one`s profile like gender., civil status ,sign...etc

as i said just a suggestion as seen in other forums

maybe the other users here arent interested into it...?
and as i said before if that leads to any server crashes then of course scrap my idea...goes without saying...
well maybe other users has more suggestions what also should been added to their user profile ..
and my post should be moved from here into a own thread...

so what do you think about the suggestion?

Last edited:
Good spot mate! The moderators need to know the right information if anything positive is to be implemented, not be under an illusion of false knowledge and then express it.

Thanks. Kewpie often tells us what vBulletin can and cannot do, even though she's not responsible for configuring it here and doesn't seem terribly familiar with even its basic features. She's just trying to cover for David T., which I suppose is admirable in its own way.

Back
Top Bottom