Sneak Peek of the World Peace... booklet

That awful soft drop shadow on the upper and lower text is horrible enough on its own, but the fact that it's also been used ONLY on Matt Walker's name/credentials and not on anyone else's is just…maddening. Consistency, dammit!

That awful soft drop shadow on the upper and lower text is horrible enough on its own, but the fact that it's also been used ONLY on Matt Walker's name/credentials and not on anyone else's is just…maddening. Consistency, dammit!

Geezus I thought I was the only one bothered by the little details.

The last great Morrissey sleeve was Alma Matters and to a lesser but more recent extent the Ringleader covers weren't too bad.

Can anyone confirm if Istanbul is track 3?

Or is it track 4 on the actual release and I'm Not A Man is track 3?

Bre_M7bIQAAXqBC.jpg:large

Does anybody know if in the US both or at least the regular cd will be out in jewel cases? Thanks !

Cheers Moz

Could the motorbike on both the front and back covers be some sort of James Dean/Steve McQueen reference?

Geezus I thought I was the only one bothered by the little details.

Nope. It's the curse of being a graphic designer—I can't look at anything anywhere without picking out stylistic inconsistencies, typographic errors, poor kerning, and so forth. I'm sure it's the same for musicians who can't listen to anything without hearing/critiquing the individual elements instead of the work as a whole.

Nope. It's the curse of being a graphic designer—I can't look at anything anywhere without picking out stylistic inconsistencies, typographic errors, poor kerning, and so forth. I'm sure it's the same for musicians who can't listen to anything without hearing/critiquing the individual elements instead of the work as a whole.

All their design on the website look shit anyway.

Back
Top Bottom