Sneak Peek of the World Peace... booklet

Can anyone confirm if Istanbul is track 3?

Or is it track 4 on the actual release and I'm Not A Man is track 3?

Here's a bigger, more readable version of the inside artwork. It looks like Damon is credited as "Major-domo" :lbf:

haocD9j.jpg

LOL that's cute

Re: Sneak Peek of the Morrissey CD.

I will say, I no longer buy cd’s but when I did I hated digipacks.

Bring back to good old jewel / super jewel cases...digipacks look cheap!

Cheers Moz

Bring back to good old jewel / super jewel cases...digipacks look cheap!

Cheers Moz

Agreed... What I really despise about digipak cases, though, is their tendency to get damaged just from sitting out. It's bad enough I've got to buy special protective sleeves for my records!

It seems like digipaks are popular for metal releases, and I just don't get it... I hate them so much, but all I hear is "Oh, the artwork is so much better looking because you have an entire inch of extra cover space!"

Jewel cases have their own shortcomings, but at least they can typically be replaced (baring weird tints or stickers) if they get damaged... I actually like the scratchy, hazy look that well-worn jewel cases develop over time, too... a dented, scuffed up, nicked up digi just looks trashy, on the other hand.

Last edited:

I remember when Quarry came out I was pissed it was in this oversized digipack that wouldn’t fit on the CD rack. Was so glad to ditch it when the deluxe came out.

Did anyone else find it rather strange that the actual album cover in its original form was originally what appeared to be just a candid shot outside of the studio which I think first appeared was it on Facebook or true-toyou? We then get a photoshoped version of this candid picture as the actual LP cover? I found it kind of odd, but even if it was just a candid picture with or without it being an actual photoshoot for some reason Morrissey liked the way it as well as he himself must have looked.

Its just weird. I'm guessing the cover was probably decided after the original photo version was posted online perhaps?

Did anyone else find it rather strange that the actual album cover in its original form was originally what appeared to be just a candid shot outside of the studio which I think first appeared was it on Facebook or true-toyou? We then get a photoshoped version of this candid picture as the actual LP cover? I found it kind of odd, but even if it was just a candid picture with or without it being an actual photoshoot for some reason Morrissey liked the way it as well as he himself must have looked.

Its just weird. I'm guessing the cover was probably decided after the original photo version was posted online perhaps?

Is it REALLY so strange? ;)

Since he thinks he looks fat in every photo, he probably thought he looked hot in this photo and wanted it on the cover.

No offense, but have you been living under a rock? We've been pissing and moaning about the sleeve since it appeared. Having said that I agree with everything you said about it. Morrissey has very little to do with his sleeve design these days, unfortunately.

I really hope they have fixed up that photoshop duplication error by now for the final product.

I just can't believe he's using photos taken by Donnie when he could have had a beautiful photo taken by a professional photographer. Hell, I'd take Jake's photos over these!

Back
Top Bottom