so who are the slimy bastards that got presale tickets

Bowery on ebay for 250 a pop and that's a listing published at around 11:09.

"Alma matters
In mind, body and soul"

So i said screw Bowery--- then it paid off!

I got 2 to WEBSTER HALL

and 2 on CARNEGIE HALL!

Anyone mind sharing what seats they got for CARNEGIE HALL?

No Bowery and no Montclair. Bowery seems like there were never any tickets there and the Wellmont theature page to buy the Montclair tickets is bascially frozen ( have it up on 2 computers) and the BUY tickets link for Moz isn't up yet. f***ing annoying. I guess their website can't handle us.

Something has to be up with bowery. Out of all the people who would be waiting to get tickets, I find it difficult to believe that no one here got a single one.

Also very curious as to why ticketnow wouldn't have any either.

I held out for bowery and got totally screwed for webster and carnige.
Hopefully something happens with bowery and I can get tickets once they actually become available.

Otherwise i'll justify some scalpers exsistance.

^^ I agree that something's not right about Bowery. :mad:

No one got Bowery tix? :eek: I figured it was my bad luck for trying the AmEx thing first.

Still on hold for Carnegie tickets.

I don't know, but right now on StubHub there are about 60+ tickets for the Bowery on sale.

Are they actually on sale?? No joy for Bowry on ticketmaster at the appointed time, yet ebay already awash with tickets-

seems so unfair, and I want to cry,

I'm going to hold up a sign at the Webster Hall gig saying something like,
"Your fans got screwed out of Bowery tickets!"

Did anyone try for Milwaukee tickets to-day in the I-Tunes pre-sale?

You prolly are right but the ones on Stubhub and disappering left and right so I figured I better act fas...the venue only holds 550 so it really is a crap shoot.

also look for a few to be put back on sale the day before..it always happens with bowery shows.

Do not buy bowery tickets from scalpers. prices will go down. check back often.

Back
Top Bottom