Spare tickets for sale??

I have a 23rd for sale with the travel from wigan the £56 one - ive asked them to post it out though. Got email confirmation to prove it cost. Can send it special delivery for a little extra or standard delivery no extra. Will be away from comp till Monday.

A mate of mine mite have one spare for Sat 23rd but wont know until the new year for sure as he got one for someone who mite not be able to go... I know its all mights and maybe's here but if anyone is interested PM me and I will update the first person to do so in the new year. its only 50/50 but you never know....

Hello everyone, I posted my plea in the 'market place' thread but I thought it'd be a good idea to do it here too, so I'll paste what I posted there.

"Hello to everyone, this is my first post in the forum. I'm from Chile but I'm currently living in England for a certain period of time. I'm also a massive fan of The Smiths and Morrissey but sadly enough, I've never seen him live (nor The Smiths for that matter). I queued for 3 hours and a half on Friday morning just to get 2 tickets only for the 23rd date because the rest of the tickets had been sold out! so I would really appreciate if anyone would like to swap those two for the 22nd date.

A soul in need."

X

Thank you.
:)

Hello everyone, I posted my plea in the 'market place' thread but I thought it'd be a good idea to do it here too, so I'll paste what I posted there.

"Hello to everyone, this is my first post in the forum. I'm from Chile but I'm currently living in England for a certain period of time. I'm also a massive fan of The Smiths and Morrissey but sadly enough, I've never seen him live (nor The Smiths for that matter). I queued for 3 hours and a half on Friday morning just to get 2 tickets only for the 23rd date because the rest of the tickets had been sold out! so I would really appreciate if anyone would like to swap those two for the 22nd date.

A soul in need."

X

Thank you.

I'll vouch for this.
She was stood behind me and Grim and was at the window itself when she was told ''sold out''.
However, I'm sure you all have a similar story to tell and wish you all good luck in seeking tickets:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Anyone with spare Manchesters or London or Birmingham for 1, prf standing pretty please?

I'd love to travel over from Europe to see him

- please, if you get/got lucky with being blessed by the ticketfairies, please do pm me/ email me

Thank you!!!

Quiffaa

i have one for saturday now, just desperate for friday...

im forgetting the RAH, gonna try for all from birmingham onwards.. :rolleyes:

Hello all firstly although I don’t really post much here I have been around for quite some time observing so hello all hello JJ I bought a raffle ticket off you recently but no luck!

Well I spent a few hours queuing in Manchester on Friday morning outside zavvi and was at the front of the queue with the missus (with the exception of the tout scum who were there at god knows what time GGRRRR) yet still failed to get standing tickets for Friday the 22nd. Now I did get 2 seated tickets for the 23rd and would be willing to exchange these + cash for 2 standing tickets for the 22nd. Now this is a long shot I know but as a dedicated fan who attends as many gigs as possible and the star and garter etc almost every month I would give my right arm for those tickets! PLEASE

PM me with any offers PLEASE! :)

I'll vouch for this.
She was stood behind me and Grim and was at the window itself when she was told ''sold out''.
However, I'm sure you all have a similar story to tell and wish you all good luck in seeking tickets:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

If GU was behind you and Grim why didn't one of you just buy her the ticket so she wouldn't have to make up a fake screen name and some story about being from Chile.

I have one spare STANDING ticket for the Royal Albert Hall show. Paid a little bit more through Stargreen hence the slightly higher price. But it is face value of what I've paid. I'd like to go to the Brixton show with my mates now as they didn't get tickets for the RAH show. Bit gutted as I'd have loved to have taken the place in

£55 inc postage. I can send proof of confirmation etc.

Any enquiries forward to [email protected]. Need the money by tonight really so I can transfer it into my account and get tickets for Friday!

Thanks

Alex

If GU was behind you and Grim why didn't one of you just buy her the ticket so she wouldn't have to make up a fake screen name and some story about being from Chile.

Lets Go Devils
I'd stick to baseball if I were you - a subject you may know a bit more about than you do on this topic.:rolleyes:
I have no idea what your motivation behind posting this absurd conspiracy theory is, but you are way off target.
Even one of the moderators on here was out with me, Grim and the ''girl from Chile'' in the evening at the S&G. It's not for me to ask that mod to confirm that my version of events are correct and yours belongs in the dustbin - either way, I'm sleeping soundly in bed at night, whilst you are feeding off scraps of leftovers in the gutter:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Lets Go Devils
I'd stick to baseball if I were you - a subject you may know a bit more about than you do on this topic.:rolleyes:
I have no idea what your motivation behind posting this absurd conspiracy theory is, but you are way off target.
Even one of the moderators on here was out with me, Grim and the ''girl from Chile'' in the evening at the S&G. It's not for me to ask that mod to confirm that my version of events are correct and yours belongs in the dustbin - either way, I'm sleeping soundly in bed at night, whilst you are feeding off scraps of leftovers in the gutter:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

¡Hola! Apesadumbrado de haber arruinado su I' m de la historia de Chile. Enhorabuena en conseguir un trabajo y un viaje seguro.

¡Hola! Apesadumbrado de haber arruinado su I' m de la historia de Chile. Enhorabuena en conseguir un trabajo y un viaje seguro.

Translation:

'Hi! feeling bad to have ruined your "I'm from Chilean history". It was about time in getting a job and a safe trip.'

I must say it doesn't make much sense in Spanish, so the translation is a bit strange too.

Kind regards,

'The girl from Chile'.

Back
Top Bottom